Chapter 13

Lunch was over and everyone has gone back to class. So far today has been really interesting and weird. I still can't get over the fact that Jaxon may be into me a little. Or that I was sitting with him and his friends during lunch. The weird part of this all is Michael staring at me. He occasionally kept looking at me that whole entire time. I didn't really know how to react to that. Like I said, it just made me feel weird. And I'm not really sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

No one was really paying attention to the teacher, and I was also guilty of that too.This  class was just so boring. I ended up putting my head down and just watching YouTube on my phone to pass time. I looked on my home screen to see that I had a text notification from Jaxon.

U doing good beautiful- Jaxon

Lol yes I'm fine. Just really bored-Alyssa

It be like that sometimes lol - Jaxon

Foreal- Alyssa

So are u busy after school. I want to take you out somewhere- Jaxon

I don't think I'll be busy. Where are we going??- Alyssa

That's for me to know and for you to find out 😉 - Jaxon

Smh you are too much lol- Alyssa

I got you lil mama .I' ll tell text you later-Jaxon

Okay-Alyssa

I shook my head smiling and blushing. He just made me feel a certain way. I guess you can say that I'm starting to slowly crush on Jaxon. And something inside of me is hoping that he maybe feels the same way. As I sat there daydreaming I seen people pack up their bags and walk out of class.
I guess I was so into my thoughts that I didn't even realize that class ended.
I got my stuff together and hurried up out the classroom.

I headed to my next class in a little hurry so I wouldn't be late. As soon I made it to the classroom I wanted to just walk right back out. I had forgotten that I have my art period class with him.

Michael was in this class...

I had a nervous feeling in my gut but I tried to push it away.
I quickly walked up to my desk and sat down.
I felt someone's gaze on me. But I didn't even have to look up to know who it was.
"Okay class as you know it's almost winter break, and I would like to assign a mini project for the two week break. I will hand out a packet of a list of topics that you guys can choose from. " Ms  Shannon declared happily.
Everyone else in the class groaned or either rolled their eyes in silence.
" Ah ah, no room for complaints. The good thing is you won't be doing this alone, You can partner up, just make whoever you guys decide to work with don't distract you."
She announced as she handed out the packets to all of us.
Everyone got up to find their partners. I just stayed in my seat and glanced over my packet. I felt really out of place and I didn't feel comfortable enough yet to just walk up to someone and asked them to be my partner. If you guys didn't know by now, I'm a walking joke in this school.

When I looked up I seen that everyone partnered up. People were with their friends while I just sat here all alone.
"Alyssa and Michael you guys can partner up since you two are the only ones singled out" Ms Shannon suggested from across the room. My heart dropped immediately as she said that.
"Um I d" I was cut off by presence in front of my desk. I looked up to see who the tall figure was and it was no one other than Michael right in front of me.
"Oh boy", I thought....