Chapter 11

Season: 7

Episode: Season 7, Time for a Wedding!

***

"Wait, So you're telling me that Sam has gotten married to some... fan girl, had you as best man and didn't even give me a call? We spent nine months in the womb together and yet he still hates me for whatever the hell I did two months ago?" I ask on the phone to Dean, cooking up some door for a three year old Celeste.

"Yeah, that about sums it up. Can you come down here? I'm not working this alone."

"Bobby sent another hunter, Dean. Besides I have Celes-"

"Bring her with. I don't want another hunter, I want you."

I sigh and turn the stove off, serving the pancakes onto a plate before placing it in front of my daughter.

"Fine, but this isn't just for you. I want to figure out what the hell is going on with Sam. I'll pack a few bags and I'll be there before the end of the day." I say and hand up, rubbing a hand down my face and looking at the blue eyed angel that looks up at me curiously.

"What's going on, Mommy?" She asks, causing me to smile lightly.

"Your uncle is being clingy." I say simply as I play with a curl that fell from her tied up hair. "Eat up, okay? Then we can get on the road."

-

"You're lucky I love you, Dean or I would have shot you by now." I say as I get out of the car, already in my formal gear, pulling Celeste out of her car seat.

"I don't doubt it." He says, looking from me and my baby.

"How's it going with the whole... in hiding thing?"

"You drag my ass round the country every few weeks, Dean. I've given up on that." I sigh and shake my head. "So, run me up on the details..." my eyes land on a scrawny looking man standing nearby, watching us intently. "Dean, twelve o'clock. Someone's staring."

Dean turns around and his face falls, annoyed, before turning back to me. "That's Bobby's entourage."

"Good thing you called me then..." I say, looking at the 'hunter' with an awkward smile before back to my brother. "That kid looks like he wouldn't be able to lift a damn knife."

"Tell me about it." Dean grumbles before turning on his feet. "Come on."

We all walk inside the building, me carrying Celeste as per usual as she watches the world around her silently.

"You brought a baby to an investigation?" The hunter who I learn to be named Garth leans in and whispers to me. I shoot daggers from my eyes as he backs up. "I didn't really have enough notice to find a babysitter, now did I." I snap before looking back to the desk. My eyes go wide as a nearby door opens and my one and only twin walks out with who I assume was the fan girl he married.

"Uncle Sammy!" Celeste calls out happily as she starts running to him, wrapping her arms around his leg. Sam, with a confused look, picks her up.

Dean and I stand up, walking towards the couple. A simple death glare from the woman towards Dean and a reciprocated one from me towards her results in her walking off. I then snap my attention to Sam.

"Really, Sam? No invite? It's been two months and I don't even know what I did. Are you really that petty?" I go to take Celeste from him, but Celeste holds on tight to his jacket. Sam shifts awkwardly and looks down at his niece before gently prying her off and handing her to me with a sorry look.

"Bicker later. Case now." Dean reminds and I huff, rolling my eyes.

"Ah, right. No point going in there, he's clean." Sam says, focusing his attention on Sam.