Prologe

Misaco-

It was a rainy summer night and the young boy laid in his bed sleeping quietly. Misaco stood above his bed, watching her pressure son with pride. He has recently turned two years old now. She smiled warmly down at him while singing a sweet night song. He had fallen asleep long ago, but she continued singing, not wanting this very moment to end.
" mommy and daddy loves you so much Lloyd. " she bowed down her head, kissing his forehead. His blonde hair was a mess, but that made him look more adorable than ever. He was so alike Garmadon. She couldn't wait to see those green eyes open tomorrow morning.
" daddy will be home soon, just keep sleeping alright? He will give you a night kiss too" she then stood up and left the room as quiet as possible, to not wake her son.

Not long after, she heard her husband enter the front door.
" honey!" She whispered happy as she encountered him by the door and welcomed him with a warm hug.
" I guess he's already asleep then?" He smiled down at her, hugging his wife gently.
" yeah, he wanted to stay up until you came, but I told him that dad would give him a kiss when he came while he was sleeping." She chuckles
" guess I must keep that promise then" he smiled and walked over to the boys room. Before he had touched the handle, a boy's scream could be heard across the room . Garmadon ripped the door open and to his horror, a tall shadow stood in the window with his son in his arms.
" good evening " the deep voice of the shadow laughed and jumped out.
" LLOYD!!! NOOO!" Garmadon yelled. Misaco came running in, getting a glint of the kidnapper before he disappeared into the night. She fell down onto her knees as she realized what had just happened.

The news spread fast through the city, and most people were helping out by looking around for the boy. They all felt bad for the poor family. Garmadon and his wife Misaco were shattered by the loss of their only son. But instead of letting this destroy their life and relationship, they decided to move on and train the next generation of elemental masters to come. To do good in this world and stop evil from hurting anyone else, like it did to them. Together, they hoped that their son would one day return.