Chapter Twenty one

Jey was alive.
He truly was alive, and nothing mattered more than this. The whole team were gathered around him, not wanting to let him out of sight, in fear of losing him. Could this all be a dream? No, this was real, and this was a miracle.
" boys " wu joined them at the training grounds. " and girl" Wu continued as he got a glare from Nya.
" we're heading home, back to the temple, no! Don't interrupt me Kai, I'm the one speaking now " Wu held up his hand to Kai who so eagerly wanted to speak.
" we're heading back, because the city still isn't fully safe from danger, I doubt it ever will be, but we're still needed there. The trip will last for about 5 hours, and yes Cole, I know you easily get ear sick, and sea sick, so I suggest you should stay under deck." He spoke, picking up his staff from the ground as he had dropped it earlier when the ship had taken off.
" it's very good to see you all well Jey, I don't have words to describe my joy, but I strongly recommend you taking it easy these few days before starting training again, so please head down with Cole. But you three" Wu pointed at Kai, Lloyd and Zane, who knew that they had to suffer training that day.
Lloyd felt amazingly okay even though he had given up the lighting not too long ago.
" you three will be assigned the very important mission of cleaning! " he held up three buckets of water and soap.
" WHAT!?" Kai yelled frustrated as he hated water and especially cleaning.
" can't Nya do the washing!? She's the water ninja!"
" must I remind you!? I made a deal with you guys that I would take all the washing last time due to you cleaning up without me next time! And we even got sensei to sign under a paper!" Nya replied to her brother, not giving in.
" very true! I even have the papers here!" Wu held up the pice of paper with the signatures on.
" got damn it!" Kai groans and suddenly a stick hits him in the head.
" langue!"
The others couldn't do anything but laugh. Even though Lloyd hadn't been with them for about a month or two, he felt like this was home. He sure didn't like cleaning, but doing it with his brothers made it worth a lot. New fun memories to remember.

The rooms were empty and the temple was all quiet. 47 walked quietly around the house, not trying to leave any trace of evidence to them being there.
Not to long ago, the twins had reported that the place was free of people, and that gave them the very opportunity to finally search for the bracelet.
47 didn't know much about it, but she knew it was to be used against 77. Or Lloyd as his true name was. How much she had missed him. Especially these days as it had been close changes to see each other.
Was it really true that it has almost been 5 years since she had seen him? How'd he look like now...? He sure must be looking great. What? Why was she thinking about this? All she wanted was to meet him, see him, not... adore him..
" anything?" Clouse spoke from the other side of the room.
47 shook her head. They were both standing in the living room, looking for any clue that could lead to Garmadon and he's treasures.
" it has to be in his room master" 47 answers and headed towards the hallway that lead to more rooms.
Unlike their own base, this place had a nice look to it. It was decorated with beautiful traditional carvings of the Chinese culture, and flowers. How would her life be like if she had lived here?
Very quietly, she opened the doors to the rooms in the hallway. The first one she had opened had to be a girl's room since she only knew of one girl in the ninja team.
She went on to the next and next until she found a room with five beds. This caught her curiosity as she was suspecting this had to be the boy's room. And it sure had to be. It was all messy and old ninja suits were laying onto beds and the floor. She recognized one suit and very carefully picked it up. " Lloyd...." it had been his Renegade suit. All black with red details here and there.
Yes, he truly had changed sides.. that was obvious, and that itself was a death sin in the league.
She then suddenly eyed an idea. 47 picked up a pen and paper from the floor and started writing down onto it. First she had no idea what to write, but eventually, she managed to come up with something. Nothing to amazing, but her words on the paper were the truth.
' it's been a while. I miss you Green"
She wanted to write down her name, but that would be to risky. But he would understand. After all, she had been the one giving him the nickname Green. After his green eyes obviously.
She then took the note and hid it under the pillow, and the second she did that, Clouse passed her door.
" anything?" He asked her again coldly.
" I'm getting closer" she replied, almost embarrassed to get discovered.
She then left the room without another word. Clouse kept an eye on her. Lately she had been acting more weird than usual.
" master... I believe this must be the room " 47 spoke after a while. The room before her wasn't big, but it was obvious that a sensei with his wife lived there.
" yes, this must be it" Clouse spoke as they enters the room.
A bed laid in the middle of the room, large enough for two persons to lay, on both sides of the bed were one desk and a large closet.
On the desk, laid a family photo. 47 carefully picks it up and recognizes the people on the picture. Yes, that indeed was Garmadon with his wife, holding onto a newborn baby Lloyd. This was absolutely adorable...
This somehow made her feel jealous, but also bad. He had a home. A loving family. And he knew nothing of them, even tho he lived with them.
No! She couldn't be thinking like this! She was a league agent! She was loyal to them, willing to do anything for them.
Lloyd was a traitor... she couldn't let anything come between that. Not even friendship.
She then put down the photograph and pull out the drawer.
And there it was. The second part of the bracelet.
" master. I've found it" 47 pics it up and holds it out to Clouse. With big eyes and a smirk on his face, he gently picks it up from her hand and holds it up before the two of them.
" well done (y/name), I couldn't be more proud." He congratulated her.
She had to admit it felt good to impress him. Yes. This was her true purpose. She wasn't good like Lloyd. She belong to the dark side. The dark side was her home. Her destiny.
" anything to serve the dark side " she knelt before him.
" that's more like it. You hade done well" Clouse puts his hand on her shoulders.
" I will inform the dark lord about your success." He then removed his hand and pulled out a knife from his belt. He pulled off the glove on his left hand and let the sharp knife cut into it, making it bleed. " this will be the end of the green ninja " he smirks and feeds the snake his blood, activating it. The snake now moves around his hand before taking shape if a stone-hard snake. It's eyes were red and the curse was activated.

The ship was starting to get closer to the Mountain where the temple laid. Their home. Lloyds then suddenly felt the bracelet move on his hand. It wasn't hurting him or anything. But the eyes. They eyes were glowing red. The master bracelet has been activated again.
Why would Garmadon take it back on...?