Chapter twenty nine

" I missed you too"
Those words kept running through her mind, hours after she had left him.
She had been stunned by them... she had totally froze...
he had found her little note.. and he had read it...
she blushed heavily by the thought of it. It was stupid. She should never have done it! She shouldn't have let her feelings control her! Why does it have to be so hard!?
Yes, he was her best childhood friend, but that was in the past! Now she was a league agent, and there's nothing more than that.
But he knew it was from her....

47 quietly stood up from her bed, deciding it would be better to be doing something more useful rather than waste her time wondering in her bed. She opened the door to her room, happy to not see anyone stand outside of it and then when out herself. She wasn't properly sure of what to do, but she decided to take a walk. Perhaps she should visit Lloyd again...? No that would just be weird... especially after her leaving so suddenly after he had spoken those words to her...
she walked down the hallway, not seeing any of her teammates, which she was glad for.
After Morro's love confession and her rejection, things had changed between them. All of them... Morro had gotten more aggressive towards them and mostly didn't care if something was happening. All he cared about was obeying the dark lord and getting his revenge on Lloyd who had no idea he hated him because of her.
He didn't know she... well had feelings for him, even though she kept rejecting it to herself.

" here to get me out of here or are you here to let me suffer ?" 47 suddenly snapped out of her thoughts at the sound of someone talking to her. She suddenly realized she had gone to the prison cells, witch she had stumbled into Lloyd's friend.
His blue eyes looked up at here from where he sat.
" I'm... not here for any of that" 47 replies, turning around to leave, but Jey stopped her. His hand had grabbed her pants to make her stop, and she couldn't do anything else but to turn her attention to him.
" what?" She asks him, not really interested to speak to him, or anyone else for that matter.
" how is Green... what are they doing to him..?" The blue eyed boy asked. The concern in his voice surprised her a bit, as she actually wasn't used to people caring for each other.
" that information is classified"
47 replies coldly.
" please tell me... aren't you one of his past childhood friends..?" She looked at him. He truly cared for him...
" we don't do friends here" she answered, still holding onto her cold character.
" come on... you're not meant to be here... neither are the other kids that has grown up here. Yes I know about it, Green told us everything... you guys deserve a better life" Jey spoke, not letting go. He had to know if Green was alright.
47 burst off his grip onto her pants and backed away.
" my only purpose is to serve the dark lord" she spoke. Honestly, she would rather not, but this was the only life she knew, and she was treated fairly and with respect... she didn't need anything....

" you're here as well?" Damon spoke as he enters the room with four other league assassins.
" didn't know you'd be here to watch..." Damon spoke and open the door to Jey's cell.
" to watch ...?" 47? Asked confused as she watched two of the guards to enter his cell and grab the ninja by both his arms to drag him out.
" yeah, yo watch him being tortured for important information about the ninja. He must know a lot. It's overlords command... Clouse is joining us." Damon explains as he holds the door up, letting the guard drag the ninja out of his cell and towards the interrogation room.
" oh yeah right" she lied. She had no orders telling her that, but she followed them anyway. Not knowing why really, but she somehow felt bad for not being there with him as he was going to go through hell in just a moment.
She herself hadn't been too hard punished, or at least not so bad as Green had been back in the days. But she knew it could be bad, especially for the enemy of the dark lord.

After some time, they finally reached their destination and opened the door and dragged Jay inside. He was fighting hard to break free, but the chains around his hands were blocking his ability to use lightning, so he had no chance of escaping.
They dragged him to the center of the room where a table was set up, with two chairs on each side. They forced him down into one of them and chained his hands to the table, making it impossible to move from the spot.
47 stood by the door beside Damon as they watched the guard.
Not long after he had been chained to a table, a tall and muscular man appears in the door behind them.
His hair was dark and held up in a ponytail, and his eyes was burning evil.
" Nadakhan, it's nice to meet you again. It's been a while hasn't it?" Clouse appears as well, shaking hands with the muscular man standing before them now.
47 noticed the frightened look on the blue ninjas face as he realized who was going to interrogate him.
Did they know each other?
" Damon, ( your/name), why don't you join me behind the window" Clouse spoke as he turned away from his friend, walking out with them. He opened a second door to the right and they entered it. The room was dark, the only source of light coming from the mirror window from the interrogation room.
47 suddenly stops in her tracks. She hadn't noticed him right away because of the darkness, but In the middle of the room sat Lloyd, looking quietly down at his feet.
He didn't look good... not good at all. His left eye was blue, and lots of marks were all over his arms from being beaten up.
She had never seen him this hopeless before...
Lloyd quietly lifts his head and recognizes Jey in the other end of the window.
" w..wait this wasn't a part of the deal!" Lloyd suddenly calls out as he looked terrified at Jey who sat nervously across Nadakhan.
" we agreed on not killing him. That was all we agreed on" Clouse grins down at him.
Lloyd's hands were tied to the chair, likewise with his feet, who had no power to fight back.
He hated this, he hated the league for doing this to his friend.
" let him go!" Lloyd weakly spoke as he didn't move his eyes off Jey.
47 was frightened at the sight of him. His condition was terrible.., he was beginning for them to leave Jey alone, he was... defeated... it broke her heart when she saw tears starting to role down his eyes..

" I'm not .. telling you anything.." Jey speaks nervously, trying to sound brave, but fails as his voice cracks at the end. Nadakhan only grins at him.
" it's been a while hasn't it, Jey" the man speaks, confirming her suspicions.
" and I wished we never met again" Jey replies, narrowing his eyes at the man he deeply disliked. Many years ago, Jey and the ninja had encountered Nadakhan and his crew on a mission where all things turned quickly bad. Kai had almost died and Jey had been held captive by Nadakhan and his crew, being treated very badly.
" I remember the very day we caught you." Nadakhan began, slowly turning his head towards the mirror.
" well I don't care. Let me out of here! Where is Green?" Jey tries once again to break free from his chains.
Nadakhan then without a word, stands up from his seat, walking quietly around the table to where Jey sits. Nadakhan grabs his jaw, forcing Jey to look him in the eyes as he now spoke: " don't you remember...? I certainly do. I remember very well the night we spent together." Jey's eyes widened at that. Fear strikes him as memories came back to him. Of course he remembered, but he had tried so hard to forget the horrors of the past that this evil man had brought upon him.
" you forced me into it... you...  if I could, I would have killed you there and then..." Jey quietly whispers.
Lloyd watched didn't know what they were talking about and watched the large man let go of Jey's jaw. But suddenly Nadakhan grabs Jey by his hair and punches him in his stomach, knocking the breath out of his body.
Jey crumbles to the ground in pain as he didn't expect the punch, but more came. The next blow was a kick to his crouch and a knee to his head. His hands were still chained to the table, so he was now hanging down from it.
Lloyd screamed in terror as he tried his best to break free from his ropes, but they didn't get off.
47 watched him sadly as he sat there watching his friend helplessly. Quietly she walked behind his chair, placing a hand onto his shoulder. He didn't react to the touch, but she knew that he knew it was her...
And on it went. Lloyd sat there quietly as tears rolled down his chin as he was forced to watch his best friend suffer because of him.