Chapter thirty three

His face... So hurt and so destroyed when he had realized the truth...
How could she have let them hurt him!
How could she be so stupid! So blind to not understand how wrong this all was!
Lloyd had gone through so much! He didn't deserve this life! And he was right.... none of them did.
They had been taken away from their families... their real life's... and forced into evil. They weren't meant to do this. Lloyd was right...
she, wasn't meant to be here.
47 had been standing in the medical room for straight 5 minutes without moving. But only when Damon suddenly burst into the room, she snapped back to reality.
" (your/name) !!!" He called out, about to say something, but 47 grabbed him by his shirt pulling him into a sudden hug.
Damon was surprised by this sudden and weird  move, but after a while he hugged her back. Her face was hidden into his flaming red hair, and he could tell by the way she was hugging him that she was crying.
" 47...?" He now spoke softly, being worried. He had never seen her crying before, neither had she hugged him. Such thing we're not allowed at the league, because it meant that people cared for each other...
" you alright..? You're scaring me..." Damon whispers, not letting go of her. He had to admit that the hug felt great. He had hugged his brother before and that was a sign that they're were closer than just being league agents...
" w..we need to get out of here Damon...."
He lifted his head to look up at her.
" w..why? What's going on..? It's it because of Lloyd..?" 
47 looked down at him. She had to give credit to this kid, he was good at understanding people.
47 quietly nods. She couldn't stand it anymore, watching them torture him more... hadn't he suffered enough? Hadn't he gone through enough of hell...?
" we need to get them out of here... you and I should leave too. The league is only using us as weapons, and look what they are doing to our teammate! Look what they're doing to Armen." 47 let go of him and pulled out a tablet, searching up all the wanted people, pointing at Armen who now was the number 3 most wanted on that list.
Wanted, caught dead or alive. Reward will be given. Crime status: betrayal, punished by death.
Damon gasped at the sight of his wanted brother. He had never thought they were going to actually do that to a 14 year old kid... his twin brother..
" they didn't care about us! Lloyd was right! Is right! Damon,.. they are the good guys... I... I don't want to fight on the wrong side of history"
Damon grabs her hands " I'm with you... I always Will be!" He smiled up at her. A weak smile there being,

" Jey? Wake up!" A warm hand slapped his cheek, forcing the blue ninja to burst his eyes open in surprise.
How long had he been knocked out...? Where was he now? Who had hit him?
" Jey! You're alive... than God" Jey's sight was blurry at the moment, but he would recognize that voice anywhere.
" M...Misaco?" Jey's harsh voice quietly spoke as he felt her warm hands carefully lifting him to a sitting position from laying.
" yes Jey! It's me! Please tell me you're alright... you look all beaten up... what did they do to you..." she carefully let him fall into her embrace, not being strong enough to sit by himself. His body was too weak to do anything at the moment. He was so... useless..
Nadakhan had literally beaten the crap out of him.
" N..Nadakhan is here" Jey managed to whisper.
" oh no.... is that the guy who..."
" yeah..." Jey confirms it.
" that monster... oh Jey I'm so sorry we weren't there to stop him" his vision was getting better a bit by bit, and now he could clearly see the tears in her eyes. He wanted to tell her that there was no reason to worry, no reason to cry... but if he did, then he would be lying to her.. and that he couldn't bring himself to do. Not after everything that had happened.
" are the others here... or is it only you..?" Misaco asked him, hoping there wouldn't be.
" only me and Green... the others got away.." Jey told her.
She quietly nods. She knew that him being here would probably not be a good experience after he had joined them willingly. A traitor wouldn't be well revived anywhere by those he betrayed.
" here.., please drink this" wile being there, Misaco had been given a little bit of food and something to drink, now she was helping Jey drink a bit of the water she had left, hoping it would help him recover a little bit.
Gently she stroked his hair and cleaned the worst of his wounds, watching over him like a mother would have done with her child.
Honestly, all the ninjas had kinda become her new children, it sounded weird but it was true... they all had a special place in her heart, even green, even though he hadn't been with them for so long.
" is ... master Garmadon here as well?" Jey spoke after a while of silence between them.
Misaco looked down into his deep blue eyes and quietly nods.
" he is... and he will find a way to get us out of here, I promise. If not, I believe Wu and the others will."
This made Jey smile a bit. It was true after all. Wu and rye others would never rest a day until they were found and brought back to safety. He himself wouldn't have either until they had found each and was back to safety.
He would even give up his own life to keep the others safe.
Now Jey slowly manage to sit up by himself, finally gained enough strength to do so. A wide smile crossed Misaco's face at the sight of him growing stronger.
" you're doing great Jey, I'm here to help you in any kind of way." She took his hand in hers, giving him a warm kiss on his forehead.
Jey blushed a bit but then got serious.
" what happened to you guys?" He asked her, and Misaco was just about to answer when a boy with flaming red hair suddenly popped out of nowhere.
" hi!" The boy grind down at them.
" Armen?!" Jey gasps, not expecting to see him there.
But Armen only grins and shakes his head.
" wrong brother, I'm Damon, but I am here to get you out of here!"