Chapter Seventeen

" he wasn't with them..." Morro answered as he was down kneeling in front of the dark lord. He held his head down, showing his deep disappointment in himself for not being able to complete the mission, for not being good enough.
" stand child, you have not failed me yet. Lloyd was not with them from the beginning, so you never had any trail on him. But next time, there won't be any excuses." Overlord calls out to him. Morro silently stood up, facing his master. He had been called to meet him alone.
" I believe it's time for you to start your training in becoming the elemental master of air, as Far as my knowledge has reached, you have never used your powers before."
Morro nods. " I didn't know I had them master.." he replied.
" and I don't blame you. Only hard training gives you the ability to use it." Overlord stood up from his throne, now walking over to Morro who just stood there, not knowing what to do. The dark lord stood before him, taller and more muscular, dark, as night and frightening like a nightmare. Red eyes stared down into Morro's, making him slowly back away in fear of him. He was darkness itself.
" I will train you personally, just like I did with Lloyd. And if you impress me, I might award you with the title of Renegade. But only if you impress.
Joy filled Morro's heart and he bows his head in deep respect for him master. This is what he always had wanted, to prove himself worthy, to prove that he's better than Lloyd Garmadon.
Suddenly the doors burst open and four guards tries their best to stop a serpentine to enter the throne room.
" let go! I have important information about your traitor!" The serpentine barks at the guards who pinned him to the ground, not letting him get any closer to their lord.
Overlord heartlessly turned his head to the serpentine, unimpressed.
" what do you want Fang?" The overlord spoke with a calmed and bored voice.
The guards loosened the grip on the serpentine and he stands up again.
" I know we don't like each other overlord, but what I know may actually help you. But.."
" you want something from me in return " overlord finished his sentence before Fang could finish it himself.
" well... yes. " the serpentine mumbled.
" let us for once work together to bring these ninja down. They have been a pain in both our ass for too long. And I have information that may help you catch the infamous Green ninja." Gang spoke, waiting for overlord to react.
" and?" Overlord lifted his eyebrow, seemin not to be interested.
" and what?" Fangs mumbles, being a bit nervous.
" what do you want from us?"
He stood there silently for a while until he spoke. " I want Garmadon's son. Yes, I know the boy is his son. Don't you think I wouldn't recognize him from last time I saw him? It wasn't that long since I and Clouse planned on how we were to kidnap the child." Fang spoke.
"No" was overlords only reply.
" what? Why!" The serpentine suddenly burst out.
" no, because he is to be dealt with by myself." He replied.
" then I..."
" you can become one of my agents again. And so can your serpentine friends. Be under my protection when I rule the world." Overlord cut him off, starting to get annoyed over this idiot.
" no! I am the one to rule ninjago " Fang hissed.
Suddenly, Fang was grabbed from behind and pinned back to the ground by the guards, who had gotten the signal from their master to do so.
" if not, you will die, here and now. " he then nods towards Morro, giving him the signal to finish it.
Morro swallows nervously, but quietly walks over to the snake, pulling out his katana, pointing it at him.
" please!" Fang yelled in fear.
" I will tell you anything! Just let me live!"
" deal" overlord grins, giving the sign for Morro to stop. Once again, the guards let go of him and Fang quietly walks towards overlord, quietly bows down before him and speaks.
" the boy is wearing the bracelet of Solomon... an ancient art of our tribe, witch connects two people, one being the master, the other being the slave. It was used by us to inslave humans to obey our commands back in the old days, but afterwards, when they were banned from this world, only one pair remained. And I believe Garmadon has used this cursed bracelet onto his own son, not knowing what he has done.
He himself has removed his bracelet, witch I know because when I saw the bracelet onto the boy, it's eyes were not red, witch means it has no master, but the one who has the primary bracelet is the master when is being worn. Garmadon has taken off his, if we find it, we easily can capture the boy. " Fang speaks without any interference.
Morro looks up at his master.
Waiting for him to say anything.
Overlord looks down at him as well. Thinking of a plan.
" thank you Fang. This information is useful indeed."
He quietly sits down onto his throne, being in deep thoughs.
The room was quiet. Very quiet, since no one dared to speak a word in his presence.
" Clouse!" Overlord spoke, calling his loyal servant to him. A short moment later, Clouse joined them in the throne room, looking at his master curiously.
" yes master?"
He asked, waiting for a reply.
" the bracelet of Solomon. Garmadon has used it on the boy, not wearing his own anymore. Steal it, so we can use it against the boy. Bring your team with you, except agent 45."
Morro wanted to call out in disagreements when overlord continued.
" he will be training with me. " Clouse quietly nods and bows his head before leaving the room. This mission was getting him very excited. It had been years since he had seen his old ex-friend. Same goes to his ex-student.

47 quietly stood behind the door to the main entrance to the throne room witch Clouse had just left. She felt her stomach fall at getting to know what their next mission was. She deep down didn't want to do this, she didn't want to hurt her... best friend. 77... no .. Lloyd had always been good to her, he didn't deserve this... and that not being all, he wasn't even supposed to be here. He had a family out there... "unlike me. "
After overlord had told me my real name, and my fathers name, I couldn't wait to find him, so I did lots of research, and found out that he had died, along side many others from her village in a huge fire that burned the village down some few years ago.
There was no information about her mother, so she assumed that she had died in the fire too.
Quietly she left the door and headed back to their common room witch she had shared with the boys as kids, but now she had her own little room, separated from the boys, since she was a girl Ana older since last time.

She opened the door to the common room and quietly sneaked inside without a noise. In one of the sofas, Armen laid sleeping, with his mouth open wide, snoring loudly. Behind the side, Damon stood with a box of cream, slowly lovering it into Armens mout, obviously pulling a new prank on his twin brother.
47 smiled quietly at them. She always thought of them as the funny ones. As long as they didn't pull pranks on her. Their favorite victim had been 77, because he had always enjoyed it. Sometimes he even pranked them back, so when we found out that he no longer was a part of the team, we all felt like a part of us were missing.
Without any notice, 47 walked over to her room, but when she was about to shut the door, a voice suddenly spoke her name.
" y/name) why don't you come out and join us? We have a mission.." Clouse suddenly stood in the middle of the common room, witch caused Damon to suddenly spell the cream onto himself instead of his brother. Armen suddenly wakes up at the sound of him talking, not realizing what's going on.
" y...yes master..." 47 walks back out, having a feeling that he knew about her listening to his conversation with overlord.
But he did not mention it, but she was sure he knew.
" we have a new mission."