Chapter Fourteen

The whole base smelled like very old dirt. Most parts of it was only dirt as well, not much being decorated with jewelry or something like that, like normal serpentine would have done. Lloyd has been placed in one of the cells in their base, cuffed with special metal that made is powers very weak. But that didn't stop him from trying to break free. He had to break free, he had to find Jey and get out of here.
Lloyd tried to look for anything that could help him get this cuffs off and eyed something in the corner of the cell. He quietly crawled over and found metal pieces that could be long enough to pic them open.
He carefully grabbed it and stared picking the lock, and soon enough he actually managed to get them off.
" great! I honestly believed this wouldn't work" he threw them off and headed towards the cell door.
This door needed something more than just a small piece of metal to open it, but Lloyd knew exactly what he had to do to get them open.
He placed his right hand onto the lock and closed his eyes, trying to remember the training with sensei Garmadon. He focused on the energy inside him and formed it in his mind. It wasn't anything super amazing, but a green spark of energy blew out of his hand and fried the lock open. With a kick, he punched the door open and ran out.
To his surprise, there had been no guards guarding him, and he sure was happy for that.
" now I have to find Jey.." Lloyd mumbled, slowly sneaking out of the prison room and into the hallway made out of dirt.
" these caves has been made recently, by the look of it at least " Lloyd mumbles to himself as he quietly sneaks down the hallway.
He wasn't sure if they had brought Jey to their base after whatever they had done to him, but he knew that they should keep that kind of information in a security room down there. He had seen a room like that when he got dragged towards the prison room.
Very quietly, he reached a door, and very carefully opened it, hoping there wouldn't be snakes in there, but his luck wasn't that good. There were two serpentines in there onto two very big computers, but the good news were that they hadn't noticed him or heard him. So he quietly sneaked into the room, hiding behind some barrels.

" no! I'm supposed to be in charge here! " the snake spoke to the other one, pushing him away from the computers.
" no! I'm in charge!" The other one spoke, pushing the other again.
" well I think I'm in charge "
Both the snakes turned around to the new voice and discovered a green suited ninja.
" wait a second..." the snake suddenly got cut off and an green expression went off. Not a big one, but big enough to knock the serpentines out. The two laid onto the ground unconscious.
" I think I'm starting to get the hang of this" Lloyd smiled and took the seat in front of the computer.
" hmm.... location blue ninja..." Lloyd typed in. Lots of suggestions poped up.
" wait what is this? " Lloyd noticed a folder.
Lots of text popped onto the screen.
He started reading through it. But this information contained nothing about Jey... but this information was very interesting indeed.
According to this, the snakes were not from the over world, but the under world, where the dark lord was from, and according to the legends, Garmadon was being held captive while he was evil.
" how did you get out of there..." Lloyd whispered as he now tried to gain more information.
" Jey..." he typed in, and to this surprise, lots of information about him popped up.
" wait... what?" Lloyd whispered to himself as this was a lot of information.
" they have been stalking you for so long..." Lloyd whispered.
" but why?"
He then saw it. " they're... gone use you as a battery... a power source for their own gain... they suck your blood to gain their own power!" Lloyd backed away from the computer.
" they can only have your blood!? But why only his.!? " Lloyd was shocked. This was a terrible thing!
He then ran for the door. As he ran out, there were four snake guards, and they spotted him right away.
" the prisoner! He has escaped!" One of them yelled, pointing at Lloyd.
" oh no..." he then turned to head in the opposite direction.

"So... this is the old house the snake spoke of?" Cole mumbled as he looked around.
" serpentine, Cole and yes, this is the house" Zane answered, looking for a door leading towards a basement.
" found it!" Nya called out as she found the door to the basement.
" great! Let's head down!" Cole ran towards it.
" stop"
Kai reached out his arm, to stop him.
Do you guys feel it?
" feel what? I only feel excited about kicking snake butts" Cole replied.
" no... I feel like we're being watched " Kai whispered, slowly backing away from the door.
" Kai you're just being naive" Nya looked at him, but noticed that he was being serious.
" you're being serious..." she then spoke, slowly turning her head to look for something suspicious.
Kai then slowly lifted his head, and looked up. He was hoping nothing would be there, but to his disappointment, four shadows stood above them, looking down at them.
But these shadows were not shaped like serpentines, they were human.
" good evening " 45 spoke, jumping down from the shadows, joining the ninjas. Kai pulled out his sword, pointing it at the boy. He was tall, dressed in black, and his face was covered with a mask.
" w...who are you!" Kai spoke, not taking his eyes off him.
47 gently placed her hand onto her captains shoulder.
" he's not here" she spoke quietly.
" maybe not, but they know where "
He groans angrily, not taking his eyes off Kai. For some weird reason, he hated him the most out of these standing in front of him.
" ninja-go!" Kai yelled out, and suddenly the ninjas attacked.
Maybe it was stupid, but 45 and the others didn't really expect this.
47 quickly grabs Kai by his leg and flips him into the wall. The twins ran up against Nya and Zane while Morro went up against Kai who had been thrown into the wall next to him.
47 then turned her attention to Cole. Her eyes were fixed on his, waiting for him to do the first move. Cole did the same. He did not move his eyes off her, knowing that she would be deadly if underestimated.
" whoever you are, this is not necessarily " Cole spoke, not really wanting to fight these people.
" we have a mission and we must complete it" 47 answered him. For some weird reason, she had this feeling that she didn't want to fight these people. Why would 77 want to stay with them if they weren't... worth it? Or were they holding him prisoner?
" well I assume you're a league agent just like Green was.." Cole began.
" you know... you don't have to fight for them... none of you have too, you're supposed to live your own life" Cole slowly put away his weapon, wanting to show her that he was a good guy.
47 was stunned by his words. She had never had freedom, she didn't even know how it would be like.
" don't listen to him 47!" 45 yelled at her. He was busy fighting Kai, but he noticed that she was being distracted. He realized that their team were to weak to fight these people and decided it was time to retreat. He hadn't even been able to form any wind, and he thought it wouldn't help to find 77 now. They needed a better plan.
" retreat!" Morro ordered the others and they quickly obeyed.
47 was just about the retreat when Cole grabbed her arm.
" there is good in you" he whispered to her. Without knowing it, she shyly blushed and broke his grip onto her, following her leader away from the house. They disappeared almost like smoke.
" who was that!?" Kai spoke as they suddenly were gone.
" I think that was the league agents " Nya spoke, being exhausted from the fight. She picked up her sword that one of the twins had lost during his battle.
" they're more dangerous that I thought..." Nya mumbled.
" we must report to sensei Garmadon, he must know that the league is watching over us and that they must be after Green" Zane spoke while brushing off dust from his suit. During his fight, he had been thrown into a corner with lots of old spider webs.
" yes, we should do that, but I believe they won't badger us for a while now, they were overpowered by us... they will be training harder until the next battle " Cole spoke. He felt a bit disappointed that the girl he had spoken to had left with the others, but if he had been her, he probably would have done the same. " we must find Green and Jey, and stope these snakes from taking over." Kai commanded and opened the door to the basement.
" let's go"

47 was following her team back to the main base, knowing their master wouldn't be happy about this. He was known for being a strict leader, but also being great.
She looked at 45, or Morro as his name was now. He was highly disappointed in himself, she could see it.
But she then stared thinking of what the black dressed ninja had told her. That she had good inside her. Again, think about this, made her blush slightly. No one had ever said anything like that to her. That she had a chance to be free like them... why would they even want to be nice like this? The black ninja had almost convinced her to stay, and that was just because he was being... kind... she had honestly never felt this kind of good from a human being. Or... at least not in this way.
Was she perhaps... on the wrong side of history..?