Chapter thirty six

" quiet! You're not supposed to blow our cover!" Damon hushed at a talking Jey, who still was weak from everything that had happened to him.
" well I'm sorry I can't shut up! I always have to talk when I'm nervous" Jey complained back. After Damon had freed them from the prisons, he had managed to get them some guards suits so they could sneak around more easily without being noticed. It had also been his job to guard the prisoners today, so if nothing went wrong, no one would notice some of them were gone until later that night.
" where are you taking us?" Misaco finally spoke. She had kept her mouth this whole time, just putting her trust in the boy, but now she was wondering if he was also going to get Garmadon and green as well.
" I'm taking you out of here... you guys must get out before anyone sees you" Damon answered.
" what about my husband!? And Green!?" She asked, starting to speak louder.
" i was told to get you two out. I think 47 is going after the others"
" think? You don't know!?" Misaco stopped up.
" we're not leaving without them! And my son as well! I was told he's still alive! And I am willing to give up my life to find him!"
" your son is alive!? How do you know for sure!?" Jey burst out, now more interesting in what was going on.
" I was told he is! My boy is here somewhere"
" we can't leave them behind" Jey turned to Damon.
" please, we will get them out to! But we need you two to safety first!" Damon was getting stressed. He had promised 47 to get them out, but now they were going to stay and save the others. Honestly he had to admire their bravery.
" miss your son is alive, but." Damon was cut off by the sound of guards heading their way.
" follow me!" Damon grabbed them and pulled them into a room. It was dark, but Jey quickly found the switch to turn the lights on.
" where do they hold Green captive?" Those were the first words spoken in the quiet room.
Jey had asked Damon, now trying to figure out a plan to save the others.
" you know, his name isn't really green, that was just a nickname that we all used to call 77. But his real name is Lloyd." Damon simply corrected Jey, jumping into the table to reach up to the shelf's above their heads.
Misaco froze. What had the boy just said...?
" say that a...again?" She looked up at the boy who now was busy looking around in the shelf's .
" Lloyd. His real name is Lloyd. That's at least what overlord told us." He told her, not turning his attention away from what he was doing.
" my God.... could he...." tears pressed up into her eyes. Could this be true....?
" Green is Lloyd..?" Jey turned to her.
" you don't think... he's your.. long lost son..?" His expression was very serious, something he usually isn't.
" green eyes, blonde hair.., kidnapped by overlord, raised by the league... the green ninja... my son..." now she couldn't hold back her tears anymore.
Her son. He was alive. He had been allowed to live! To grow up... but raised by evil... hurt and forced to serve the overlord... but he was alive,., and he had turned good! He had resisted the evil!
" we have to find him!"
" agreed!" Jay joined in, not wanting to leave anyone behind. Especially not Lloyd. Especially not after everything he had done for him.
" listen to me!" Damon shouted to gain their attention.
Both Jey and Misaco turned to face the now angry boy.
" if we're going to do this! Then we need a plan! Put aside feelings and start using your heads!" He spoke strictly, it didn't work to talk with soft words to them right now.
" alright alright...calm down, we shouldn't be so loud that the league will find us..." Jey mumbled.
" good, now let's get to work.

" you guys should have called me earlier! I could have helped with the research and figured out ways to work our way into the league! This plan is messy and risky!" Nya shouts at the boys beside her. They had entered one of the league's secret underground tunnels and had dressed up as league agents to hide their identity.
" well... I think this plan is brilliant " Kai points out.
" that is only because you came up with it" Cole rolled with his eyes, making Kai give him a smack to his head.
" hey!"
" we should probably keep it down and calm to not blow.... kai's geniuses idea.." Zane tried to calm them down, hoping no one had noticed.
" see! He said genius idea! And that came from Zane!" Kai grins at Cole who raised his fist at the red ninja.
" sarcasm Kai, Jey has been teaching me that lately" Zane replies, making Cole burst into laughter.
" loser! LOSER!" Cole laughed out loud, forcing Nya to cover over his mouth with her hands.
" YOU TWO ARE GONE GET US KILLED!" She whispered angrily, now letting go of him.
" technically, Nya is right," Zane pointed out.
" oh shut up" Kai groans angrily.
" you shut up!" Cole pushed him.
" no you!!!" Kai pushed back.
" STOP!" Nya now yelled out loudly. Both turned their attention to her, feeling a bit ashamed.
" okay.. sorry..." they both let go of each other.
" you look good as a league agent Cole, it fits your dark soul" Kai pointed out.
Cole who hadn't been listening properly thanked him and so they all finally got to move on.
The hallways were long and dark, and it was hard to find the right directions, but thanks to Zane, who had memorized the map from Garmadon's old diary, was leading them.
And it didn't take too long until they finally reached the base. A large port way underground, almost like a large entrance to a large kingdom. The walls were no longer made out of dirt or rock, but beautifully carved stone with decorative shapes and drawings.
" we're actually here..."
Nya whispers, quietly gripping onto Kais shoulder nervously.
Green, Jey, Misaco and Garmadon was in there, and they were going to get them out.
" this is going to be hard... I scanned the surroundings and the place seems to be heavily guarded..." Zane informed them.
" well we won't fight one another okay" Cole spoke, heading towards the main entrance.
" maybe we should split up? I know sensei Wu told us to say together when he left us, but it would go faster if we split into two groups of two" Nya suggested.
" well it would be easier" Zane replies.
" alright... Zane and Kai, I and Cole" Nya decided. They all nods and walks towards the main entrance together, but making sure they weren't seen to close, so anyone wouldn't get suspicious.
The guards gave them a shot look before they gave the signal to enter. Quietly they went inside and the time had come to split up.
" good luck guys... we better not find you locked away" Kai chuckled nervously.
" same thing to you" Cole replies.
" let mission Green begin."
With that, they, together with their partner, they departed and went in each direction.