Chapter thirty two

Pain kept rushing through his body, even after 47 had finished cleaning them up.
To be fair, his whole body hurt, and there was more damage to his body that were beyond her skills of healing. As far as he remembered, she had actually been one of the worst with medical care back in the days.
But at least she knew how to clean wounds...
Lloyd sat quietly up against the wall, not saying anything as he looked down at his hands. He didn't know what to say.... or what to feel...
" what now..?" The words came out of his mouth unexpectedly. Even for himself.
She wasn't going to let him go. If she wanted to, she would have tried to get him out before cleaning his wounds, and Jey would have been with them now, perhaps running through the hallways together, but they did not. So what was she going to do?
Did she only help him, because she felt guilty?
" well... " she began, sounding unsure.
" you're going to stay here, get cleaned up and fixed a bit before you meet up with overlord.. you're expected to see him in a short while" 47 spoke, standing quietly not to far away from him.
" you don't have to do this...."
Lloyd suddenly spoke, looking up from his hands and up into her eyes.
47 swallows hard at those words. She had no choice. The league was her home... her everything. She couldn't change her way of life, she had to serve the dark lord. It was her destiny.
" yes I do" she spoke, raising her voice, turning away from Lloyd. She couldn't let him talk her out of it...
" then you are going to hand me over to them..." his voice was sad, his head lowers and his eyes are back at looking down at his hands. This wasn't fair... he had to understand that she had no choice... she....
" green... you know I'm sorry about this.. rigth..? I don't want to hurt you in any way, but I have no other choice but to obey every command. My destiny is here... " 47 quietly spoke, now looking down at him, kneeling down to get eye contact with him.
Lloyd lifted his head and gave her a disappointed look, which hurt when she received it.
" no.. you were never meant to serve evil... all humanity is meant to be free. Your purpose isn't here, it's out there... fighting against evil. All humans are. You don't belong here at all.. you're more valuable than you think. And overlord doesn't see anything in any of you... why do you think I left? I got to experience real love out there, I got to be free, kinda.. but the people out there are good... please... don't let the league win this war..." the room went all silent. Neither did any of them move, nor speak...
47 didn't know what to answer to this... she didn't know how it really felt to be free.. but then again... she kinda was afraid to feel it. She had never known anything else but the league, and the league only. She was a part of the league, and the league was a part of her... that's how it works around here..
" please 47... you're so much more..." even though his hands were cuffed, he reached them out, gently grabbing her hand into his.
" my name isn't 47...it's ( your/name)..." she began, Lloyd's eyes widen at that.
" how come you know your real name..?" Lloyd couldn't understand how she found out. As a kid, he had tried to break into the information system to look it up, but he hadn't found anything.
" the day we found out about your betrayal... overlord told us our real names himself." She honestly admitted. There was no reason to hold back the truth.
" what!? Why would he." 47 spoke up, cutting Lloyd off.
" he told us your real identity too."
The room went quiet once again.
" my identity?" Lloyd spoke, not knowing what to say. He wasn't even sure if he wanted to hear more. Why was this so scary.... why was his real identity frightening..? Was he scared to find out that he's a nobody? Or that his past is terrible?
" yes.... your identity... I know who you really are Green... I even know who your parents are..." she quietly spoke, not sure if she should tell him or not.
"' my parents...?" Lloyd's voice cracked at the end of his sentence, an obvious sign that this was hard for him.
All his life, he had accepted the fact that he had no parents, and the ninjas and the team had become his new family...
" are ... they alive?" Lloyd now whispered, not being able to speak properly, being to overwhelmed by emotions. Even a small quiet tear rolled down his cheeks.
He looked down, fearing the answer that soon would come.
" Green... they are alive... in fact.., your parents are the only ones alive according to the rest of us... my dad is dead, Morro was an orphan, the twins parents are dead... you're lucky..."
Lloyd didn't raise his head.
Yes it's sad that they had lost their parents, but they still could choose good...
" green... your name is L..."

" your real name is Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon, son of the infamous lord Garmadon, also know as sensei Garmadon to you, and I bet your father has been dying to finally meet you"
Clouse spoke, suddenly standing in the door, looking over at them. Behind him stood four guards.
Lloyd felt like everything around him was exploding, slowly falling apart from what he now had realized.
He .... he! Was the missing son of Garmadon.. he... was Lloyd Garmadon! N..no way!  How ... how could this be!? How could this be real!?
He... he had been with his real parents all this time... Misaco... his mother... and sensei Garmadon... his... father. The two people he admired the most in this world.,, were his actual parents... he was their greatest sorrows... he was their greatest loss.. he was their child...
Misaco's prayers to God had been heard... and he had answered them by actually reuniting them... even though they didn't know... God truly was great... greater than we might even think... but the devil does not like happiness and joy, neither does he like the work of God, so he is willing to destroy anything to stop God's goodness.
Lloyd had been so deep into his thoughts and feelings, that he almost hadn't noticed the guards now, escorting him out of the medication room, leaving Clouse and 47 behind. Or perhaps it was ( your/name) now.
He now remembered she calling him Lloyd earlier today... and Morro had called him by his full name too... but he hadn't remembered that since he had been knocked out right after, not remembering anything until now...
He was Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon... son of Lord Garmadon, and Misaco Garmadon... and he was now soon going to die by the hands of overlord himself.