Chapter thirty eigth

" Morro.. you don't have to do this.."
The hallway was empty. Only the two of them stood there, facing each other.
" I know what you're doing..." Morro spoke, standing before her, blocking her way.
" it's the right thing... I'm tired of being a slave here! We're meant to be out there doing good Morro! " 47 spoke, trying to convince him to join the right side.
" our purpose is down here, our parents are dead don't you remember? The league saved us, we own the league our lives because they took us in and gave us a purpose to live!" Morro replies, holding tightly onto his sword in his right hand.
" well I don't believe they saved us anymore... look what they're doing to Lloyd..." 47 spoke, holding tight onto her own sword.
She knew this wouldn't end well, but she had to try, she had to try and convince him to see the truth..
" it's always about Lloyd! You don't care about anyone else but him! It has always been him! Everyone loves him! He's always the best!" Morro now raised his voice in anger at the mention of Lloyd's name. He had always had something against him, but now that he knew ( your/name) had feelings for him, he hated him. He wanted him dead.
" not true! We were a team! It was us!" 47 replies, not wanting to fight him at all.
" well his dying now" Morro raises his sword, now pointing it at her.
" I loved you.., you know? I at least hoped I could win your heart... have at least someone dare to me, something that Lloyd didn't have.. but you love him... you always have, haven't you?" His voice cracks at the end, revealing his emotions.
" I do..." 47 quietly whispers, admitting it. She had refused to admit this to herself for years... only because the league had forbidden the agents from having any kind of relationships between each other... but now... she couldn't continuing lying to herself. She was in love with Lloyd. She truly was. But did he feel the same?
" well... then that's it" Morro swings his sword and now raises his left hand, creating a storm inside the hallway, forcing 47 to take some few steps backwards. She hadn't expected this...
" Morro, you don't have to do this! You could join me! Join us!" The wind was strong and her hair was getting in her face, making it hard for her to see. But she suddenly spotted him, with his sword raised and ready to strike.
She quickly raised her own sword, blocking the attack in time. Fast, she rolled over, and attacked him from a new perspective. He easily blocked the attack, and blew a air strike at her, making her stumble backwards. This was on. This was a real life or death battle...
" Morro please! This is not necessary!" 47 called out, blocking every attack that Morro was thrown at her. It was hard to fight an elemental master, but he had forgotten who she was. As kids, she had been the best in combat at their team, and not only that, but she was also the best knife thrower among everyone at the league.
She pulled out two Kunais, out of her side bag, and jumped away to block another attack from Morro.
She wasn't going to kill him, that was for sure, but she was going to prevent him from following after her until they had found everyone and brought them out of here.
" you will never succeed" Morro spoke, looking around for her.
She didn't answer, if she did, he would know her location and it was obvious that he had lost track of her. She brought the kunai up, and started aiming at him.
" he will never love you, a dead body can never love" he spoke, moving slowly to look for her.
" he's not going to die" she suddenly spoke, and threw the kunai. It flew through the air and as she had wanted, hit him in the leg, the shaft of the sharp blade digging itself into the flesh.
As he didn't know. She had dipped the kunai in poison. It wasn't deadly poison of course, but it would damage him enough to hold him down for a while.
" agh! You fool!" He pulled out the knife, throwing it aside as he went down on one knee, searching the wound. But the poison had already gone into his blood, and he started feeling dizzy quite fast.
" n... no!" He whispered as he was slowly getting weaker by the poison.
" I gave you a chance.." 47 walked out of her small hiding spot and looked down at him. He looked back up at her, gritting his teeth in pain.
" bye Morro..." she then put aside her sword and left him, running down the hallway towards where she and Damon had agreed on meeting up. She ran down the hallway, knowing she was very late. She just hoped Damon hadn't done anything foolish. And she was just about to cross the corner when she suddenly felt an arm grip around her and a foot forcing her to stumble.
She was about to shout, but a hand covered her mouth.
Had Morro recovered so fast!? How!?
" got you! I for sure remember you!" That voice didn't sound like Morro ...
" I for sure do remember to have seen her at the night the league captured Green and Jey " another familiar voice spoke.
She lifted her head and saw two ninjas!
The red one and the white!
" where are they! What have you done to our teammates!? " the hotheaded one yells out at her, not using his brain properly.
47 just raise an eyebrow at him, signaling to him that his had over her mouth was preventing her to answer him.
" I think removing your hand Kai would make her talk.." Zane spoke, pointing at his hand over her mouth.
" ..., what makes you think I want an answer!?" Kai came up with an excuse, removing his hand.
" well it was a question" 47 pointed out.
" I wasn't talking to you!" Kai groans at her.
" yes you were, the question was to me" she chuckled.
" I hate you already." He angrily speaks to her.
She then pushed herself away from him.
" well, I'm not your enemy, I'm actually here to save your friends too" she now told them,.
" sure you are" Kai rolled with his eyes, obviously not believing her.
" then follow me and find out, Damon is supposed to have freed your blue friend and Garmadon's wife. We actually have a better chance saving Lloyd if you guys help" she turned, now leading the way to the room where she was supposed to meet up with Damon.
" who's Lloyd? We're looking for Green " Kai now stops her. He had pulled out his sword, convicted she had busted herself.
" you guys don't know...." she turned and looked at them.
" know what...?" It was Zane who was speaking now.
" green is Lloyd... green was my nickname to him because we didn't know what our real names where back then. I named him green because of his eyes.."
" you grew up with Green..? And green's real name is Lloyd? Like in... LL oyd?" Kai asked, slowly lowering his sword.
" he's Garmadon's son... I .., I honestly thought you guys knew by now..."
It was obvious that Zane and Kai believed her now. They both seemed to put all the pieces together.
" insane..." Kai mumbled.
" alright... lead the way" Zane nods at her, allowing her to lead the way. Giving her his blessings.
The room wasn't to far away, all three rushed through the hallways quietly and quickly, not getting spotted by anyone. She then quietly knocked on the door.
It did not open. She knocked again. Was there anyone in there...?
The door flew open and an a 14 year old warped himself around her, hugging her hard.
" you were late! You're never late!" His eyes were full of tears, and (your/name)'s bear snuck. He had been scared... she felt bad for him. But quietly pushed him into the room , letting Kai and Zane In before anyone else could see them.
" Kai!? Zane!? What ... what are you guys doing here!?" Kai and Zane both quickly turns their attention towards the voice they both knew so well. But the sight of him shocked them. Jey wasn't looking good at all... his face were full of marks... and it seemed like he was in a lot of pain.
" Jey! Bro... you alright..!?" They both wanted to tackle hug him, but they both were scared to just touch him and cause him a lot of pain...
" who did this to you!?" Kai spoke up, very carefully pulling his brother into a careful hug.
" Nadakhan..." Jey whispers, unsure how to act..
" he's... he's here!? After everything he has done to you..."
" I'm surprised he's even alive after everything we did to him" Kai angrily groans. Back then, he had promised Jey that he would never let that bastard touch him ever again. Sadly, he had failed as a brother and not managed to keep his promise..
" I'm sorry I couldn't stop him..."
" Kai, you know I don't blame you... and I never will. We better find Gree... I mean Lloyd before it's to late"
Kai quietly nods as he agreed on this. Lloyd, had to be found and brought out of this hell.
This was going to be the last time anyone got to ever hurt him or any of his brothers ever again.