★ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3

The girls look over to see Bin parked on the side of the road, scrolling through his phone.
"Bin, we need to talk." Braelynn says as the two girls approach his car.

"What's up?" He says with a smirk.
"Where's Jewels. We know you know."

"She's with her dad." Bin answers.

Braelynn looks at Koya and whispers, "Jewels didn't say anything about going to see her dad.." Koya agrees and speaks up.

"Look here Bin. Why won't you guys leave us alone, What the hell do you all want from us?"

He smirks.

"If I told you now, I would scare you two off. But I promise you will find out sooner or later."

"How about we never find out and you guys leave us alone." Koya replies.

Bin's smirk falters. "We can't leave you all alone, that's final. So it's better you all get used to us. Now if you wanna go home, get in and i'll give you a ride."

The girls look at each other confused and a little scared. They get in reluctantly and give Bin their address.

Millions of thoughts are running wild throughout their minds.

Why them?

Why do these men want them?

Three college girls just trying to live their lives peacefully.

What do they want with them?

Are they burglars?

Or worse Murderers?

The two girls shake the bad thoughts out of their heads as they near their apartment.

- 5 minutes later -

"Well ladies, here's your stop."

The girls grab their things, say thanks to Bin, and get out of his car and walk into their apartment complex. Bin stays until the girls make it safely into their complex, then speeds into the night.
~~
The girls take their shoes off once in their apartment. They were about to head to their separate rooms but Koya notices something.

"Hey Brae, wait. There's a note on the counter." Braelynn comes closer and they read the note.

The note reads :

'Hey guys! Sorry i didn't tell you earlier but I had a family emergency and had to visit my dad. I'll be back late, don't wait up for me.
Luv ya!!   - Jewels'

"I guess Bin wasn't lying." Koya says as she places the note in the trash. The girls head to their separate rooms, to shower and study.
Not giving a second thought on Jewels's note.
~~
"Did you write the note?" Beomhwa asks as he and Jewels are currently in his car on the way to his favorite restaurant.

"Yeah i wrote it, I hope they were convinced."

"Don't stress it babe, tonight is about us."
He grabs her hand and kisses it gently. Jewels laughs a little at the tickle of his lips on her hand.

They arrive at the diner. It's Beomhwa's favorite place because that's where he and Jewels met.

"Memories." She says as she gets out the car. They get out the car and head inside going to their signature spot ; far back in the corner by the window.

"Do you know what you would like to drink?" The waiter ask once they had gotten settled. "Sprite." They both say.

The waiter gets their Sprite and then comes back to see what they would like to eat.

"So what will you be eating tonight?" Beomhwa gives Jewels a perverted look but decides on a burger. "And umm... I'll be having a grilled cheese." Jewels says flustered.

The waiter puts in their orders, assuring them it will be out soon.

They enjoy their night laughing and bickering over old memories they shared.

- end of chapter 3 -