★ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 13

The girls have been in the boys home for almost a week now and they've been settling in okay. Of course there were arguments here and there but they eventually would always get solved.

Meaning Jewels, Koya, and Braelynn are back to being three peas in a pod. It took some time, mostly due to Koya's stubbornness. But they agreed since they'd be there for awhile, that there was no need holding grudges. That was their best friend after all.

The girls also started back in college two days ago. They missed the actual college interaction. Honestly they missed interaction in general. The girls, mostly Koya, hated being cooped up in one place for too long. It would sometimes become suffocating.

"I don't want to do this anymore!" Jewels yells out annoyed. The three were currently in an 'extra study' doing there homework. They had a few lessons to catch up on. But it shouldn't be too much of a problem since the girls were actually pretty smart. Book smart that is.

"And I'm done. Finally!" Koya gleefully says. The other two girls groan at her. "What?" She ask confused. "I'll never finish that's what." Jewels says annoyed. "Of course you will just stays focused."

Koya walks over to Jewels lap top. "You literally have one lesson left." "That lesson has 80 questions Koya!" Jewels yells irritated. Koya's mouth forms an o shape. "Welp, I'll leave you to it then.

She walks back over to her stuff and begins to to head to the kitchen to find her and the girls a snack. "I'm going to heading to the kitchen, you guys want something?"

"Could you bring me back a water and some grapes?" Braelynn ask. "Sure." Koya says as she turns to Jewels. "Umm some cheese-itz please." Koya nods her head in affirmation and heads to her room to place her stuff down, then heads to the kitchen.

The boys have been back on there missions, often arriving back late so the house was usually quiet.

Koya makes it to the kitchen and starts making her friends snacks, deciding she wanted some pineapples and water herself.

She's almost done with their snacks when she hears the front door slam closed. "Oh shit." She mumbles

The boys didn't says anything to them about arriving home early so there's no telling who this is. With shaky hands she grabs the knife she was using to slice the pineapple and hides behind the island.

Heavy footsteps are heard as they approach the kitchen. But then you can hear a faint laugh. A laugh she sadly knows all to well. Jino. She pops up from her hiding place as the boys enter the kitchen. They look at her bewildered face and begin laughing.

"Ha ha. So fucking funny. Would've been nice to know you guys were coming home early." Koya says in dry tone walking back over to the pineapple, continuing to cut. "Sorry baby girl. We'll make sure to inform you all next time." Jino says as he grabs slice of her pineapple.

She gives him a death stare. "You know you almost got stabbed right?" He laughs again and pinches her cheek. "Your cute." And with that he leaves supposedly going to take a shower.

"I hope he slips." Koya mumbles under her breath as she angrily chops the fruit. "Slow down there. Don't want to lose a finger." Bin jokes. Koya just looks at him. "Alrighty then. Umm where are the girls?" "In the study." She says dryly. The two boys head up wanting to see their selected girls.

After Koya finishes up the girls snacks, she heads back to the study to deliver it to them. "Took you a minute, you good?" Jewels asks. "Besides getting scared half to death, yes I'm good."

"Omg. What happened." Koya goes on to explain what happened in the kitchen. Jewels laughs while Braelynn shakes her head. "When will those boys learn" She sighs. "When their necks are sliced." Koya says bluntly.

The two girls look at Koya in shock. "I'm joking! I'm joking! I'm joking!" Koya rushes out laughing at her friends expressions. She couldn't kill a damn fly so how would she be able to take down three buff grown men. Jewels just laughs, causing Braelynn to laugh, equaling them all laughing.

"What's so funny?" Bin says as he walks in. He's fully changed out of his gear, now in some sweats and a plain tee. "Slicing your neck." Koya says as they laugh harder imagining the hassle it would be. This house has really turned the girls crazy.

Bin gives them a weird look replying with an okay. "Well um Jewels your dad is here to talk to you and the girls." Jewels eyes grow big and the girls stop laughing. "What! He didn't tell me he was coming." Jewels gets up out her chair and runs downstairs to her dad. The other girls just sit, awkwardly nervous.

They recently heard about Jewels dad, he was nothing to mess with. They didn't think they could handle being around someone with so much power.

Bin sighs. "Girls I promise nothing bad will happen. We just need to have a discussion. That's all." The two girls look at each other. "I didn't even get to eat my pineapples." Koya wines as she gets up. "Maybe you can eat them later." Braelynn says as she follow Bin and Koya down the stairs.

They enter the living area to see a tall man with his back facing them. He notices their presence and turns around.

"Ahh. This must be Koya and Braelynn. So nice to finally meet you. I've heard nothing but good things about you two feisty Queens." He reaches out to shake both the girls hands, which of course they shake back. They didn't want to make the current Mafia King upset.

"Let's sit shall we. We have many things to discuss. Including your coronation coming up soon." The girls look at each other confused.
What coronation?

"I'm confused, what coronation?" Koya says. Taeyang smirks. "You didn't think Queens was just a puppy name did you? In eight months Jino, Beomhwa, and Bin will become the next kings and you three will become their Queens."

Koya and Braelynn look at each other in shock. The girls didn't know what to think.

- end of chapter fourteen -