★ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 10

They Kings break the news to Koya and Braelynn that they will have to stay in their mansion for the next week or so. Of course the girls objected. They fought about it for thirty minutes straight until the girls finally gave up due to their tiredness. And the boys promised them that all their necessities will be filled.

~~

Koya wakes up earlier than she usually does. To be honest, she actually couldn't sleep well at all due to being in a foreign house. The bed she slept on was nice, but she still misses the comfort of her own.

She gets up after much debate on whether she should force herself back to sleep or not and heads to the bathroom to get herself as ready as she could for the day.

The boys supplied them with new toothbrushes, soap, and fresh soft towels. And Koya was very grateful for it. A shower was very much needed.

After freshening herself up, she puts on one of Jino's hoodies and a pair of his smallest sweat
pants that he had given her to wear. Even being some of his smallest clothes they were still quite big on her small frame.

Koya obviously didn't want to, as it was something couples do, but had no other choice besides walking around naked and she definitely was not doing that.

She decides to head out of her "room" and goes down the same path Jino guided her this morning.

She had to admit. Their mansion was very beautiful. And quite large too. It had long staircases and glass chandeliers. Very classy. Honestly it seemed as if it had came straight out of one of those best houses magazines.

She eventually enters the kitchen where everyone is gathered. Some are seated at the island and others a fixing up things at the counters.

"Koyaaa! Good morning!" As Braelynn is the first to spot the late attender.

She speed walks over to Koya giving her a big, well needed hug and she leads her over to the island placing her in her former seat.

"Mind helping me with the eggs?" Braelynn asks. "Sure." Koya replies as she leans forward bringing the eggs, fork and bowl that were already on the island closer to her. "Good morning everyone." She says finally acknowledging everyone else's presence. They each reply back with half groggy, half regular good mornings.

"How did you sleep? Are clothes good enough? We're being sent clothes in for you all today." Jino says in half concerned half smug voice. Koya wonders why he's so worried.

"Everything's fine. Your having our clothes shipped to your house? Why don't we just go home? It saves you the hassle." She replies back with her own share of questions.

"We explained this last night Koya. There's too many ties on you all for you to just go back home. You have to stay here where no one can find you." She huffs at him, stirring the eggs harshly.

"But if they know were connected to you somehow, don't you think they'll know we're here if they can't find us at our own home. Like won't they figure out we're with you all?" She looks up at him with a duh expression.

He smirks. "You were too shaken up to notice your surroundings yesterday Koya. Not blaming you, but if you would've looked, you would've notice we're located deep in forests. Where no one can find us besides our guards or someone who's worked with us before. This is only one of hidden our many mansions." She looks at him in shock.

"How did you plan this so well?" Braelynn ask taking the eggs from Koya now that there done. "We always plan well baby" Bin says. Braelynn gives him a look, knowing how she feels about that pet name. He gives her a smirk and drinks his coffee.

"Wait, so we're not going to get to go back home? What about college? It wasn't easy to get into that school you know!" Braelynn says as she slices strawberries. Koya comes up beside her making the pancake batter and heating up the stove. Jewels on the other hand is making mango-pineapple smoothies for the girls, the boys having coffee and orange juice as their beverage.

"You have two options." Beomhwa says. The first, continue to go to college but just with a personal body guard, yes each. Or two, take classes online here. We have an extra study built if you all need it." The girls look at each other in bewilderment.

"You can't just make that drastic of a change in a day. We have school tomorrow! And I don't want a personal body guard following me everywhere!" Jewels says taking the girls side for once.

"Well you might be forgetting that we're in a mafia. We have connections and ties we don't want you dealing with alone. And like I said those are your only two options. Unless for now. And they are temporary, just until we get any enemies off our tails."

The girls all get quiet. Thinking about the choice they're all being forced to make. But they all know walking around with personal body guards would do nothing but draw attention to them and cause a major distraction. And that's not what they wanted at all.

"You said it's only temporary right?" Koya asks as she finishes up the pancakes. "Only temporary." Bin repeats. The girls all decide to give up a portion of their college life and take it online. No more meeting new people and no more parties Not like they partied anyway.

The girls finish up breakfast with little help from the boys. "I hope you know us cooking for you isn't going to become a common thing while we are here." Braelynn says.
"Yeah. We are not your slaves." Jewels says as she places the plates in front of them."

  The boys all smirk, thanking them for the meal and begin digging in. The girls roll their eyes but begin eating to. Hunger striking them at it's finest.

- end of chapter 10 -