★ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4

It's the morning after and the girls don't have classes till later in the day so they are fixing breakfast and Koya and Braelynn are about to ask Jewels about her 'family emergency'.

"So what happened with your dad last night Jewels? Is everything okay?" Koya ask as she puts the milk into her cereal and hands it to Braelynn for her to do the same.

Jewels doesn't acknowledge them and walks away only to be stopped by Braelynn. "Why are you ignoring us? It was just a question to make sure your okay." Jewels looks down and sits at the table. "I don't think i'm supposed to tell you this but.." she hesitates "my family is struggling financially so i had to meet with my dad and discuss if i should work with him."

Koya and Braelynn believe her but as Jewels gets up she can't help but to feel a bit guilty for lying to them. But she can't tell them the truth because it will put their lives at risk and she doesn't want them to get hurt.
~~
After Jewels leaves, Koya and Braelynn still think something is going on. "I don't believe her Braelynn, I think she's lying. We've known her long enough to know."

Braelynn looks down and suddenly she looks up with a great idea, "We should find out!"

Koya looked at Braelynn like she had just lost her mind, "We just asked her it's obvious she doesn't want us to know!"

Jewels was outside the door the entire time but doesn't decide to comment on the conversation as she walks into the room. "Hey do you guys wanna go to lunch together?"

She knows that it is a risk for them to go out because enemy mafia's are out for her dad but she feels their friendship is falling apart so she needs to do this for herself, for them, and for their friendship.

Koya and Braelynn look at each other suspiciously but then they see how nervous Jewels is, so Koya instantly agrees which evoked Braelynn to agree too. "So, where do you wanna go?"

Jewels walks out of their apartment and goes to their car in the parking deck. Koya and Braelynn follow her out.

"I don't know i was thinking.. Panda Express?" "YAS!" all three girls go to the car and play rock, paper, scissors to see who is going to drive. "I won! Yes!" Braelynn gets excited, as she doesn't have to drive.

Koya and Jewels go on and on but Jewels ends up winning. "A heh heh heh" , Koya gets into the front while Braelynn gets into the passengers seat.

"Got Dammit!" Koya tries to start the car engine but it wouldn't start. Braelynn tried to do it for her but it still won't budge and she finds a note near it.

the note reads:

'Babygirl, if you want to go somewhere you're going to have to walk, unless you hop out and go to the address on the on the back of this note. If not, you're walking everywhere today :) . Don't forget that we see everything and we are not afraid to put you all in your places.'

Jewels reads the note over her shoulder and starts to panic."Guys what's the address?"

Koya takes the note and reads the address. Jewels gasps, "That's my dads address".
Koya and Braelynn both look at each other , "Jewels, how do they know where your dad lives? We've never even met him and we've known you your whole life." Braelynn cuts off Koya before she can continue, "You just met these guys yesterday and we know it's them because nobody else calls me babygirl except for Bin."

"Let's just forget it and leave."Koya says. She goes to start up the car but it doesn't work. She slightly panics. "Guys the car won't start!"

They girls all look at each other with worried faces. "If only we had their numbers. We could call them and force them to fix our car back." Koya says. Braelynn looks at her. "I have Bin's number." She says. Koya looks at her confused but doesn't question it sinces she's very mad at the boys for messing up their only source of transportation.

Koya grabs her phone and searches through her contacts until she finds who she's looking for. "Let me talk to him" Jewels says from the back seat, "I just need to clear some things up really quick; i'll be right back."

With that Jewels get out of the car, closing the door behind her and walks away a bit so the girls wouldn't hear her conversation.

"Bin I really don't think this is a good idea anymore. Why can't you guys just find someone else to be your queens?"

On the other end of the phone Bin has the phone on speaker and Beomhwa is rubbing his temples, visibly irritated.

"Baby, can you just listen to me this one time?"

Jino picks up the phone off the table and takes it off speaker putting it to his ear.

"If you are still with them then can you please make sure that they get here as soon as possible, we really are running out of time."

Jewels checks behind her to make sure her friends are still in the car. Only to discover that they were gone.

"Um tell the guys they're gone and i know for a fact that Koya and Braelynn wouldn't actually walk off without me. I could try calling her but i doubt she'll answer."

Jino looks at the other boys with a panicked look before hanging up on Jewels.

"We may have a problem on our hands."

- end of chapter four -