★ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 9

"You're sort of? C'mon Jewels spit it out!" Koya says impatient.

"I'm sort of dating Beomhwa, in my dads mafia, and you guys are the soon to be queens along with me!" Jewels blurts out at a rapid speed and Koya and Braelynn can't help but gasp.

"So what your saying is.. that we're technically apart of this mafia too?" Koya asked still shook by her friends confessions.

"Well, yes but not officially." Jewels replies. Her voice low and full of regret of letting the mafia kings go through with her friends being their queens. It hurts her heart to see them this scared and with so many questions, some she hadn't even known the answer to.

"Fuck this shit i'm out." Koya says and gets up from the couch. Braelynn follows her out of the lounge. They knew they could'nt leave but they just needed some fresh air.

They headed out, wandering aimlessly around the huge mansion. Trying to find some way to just get outdoors.

It didn't take them long to come across a clear sliding door with gold accents along the perimeter and handle. The two go out the door and sit on the patio stairs. They are quite surprised when they see two guards. One on one side of the door and the second on the other.

But now they expected it. It wasn't a surprise. They're a mafia.

"Don't worry we aren't trying to leave, just wanted fresh air." Koya assures the guards who were about to approach them.

It was already in the afternoon. 4 p.m. and the two were starving and drained.

"Hey Braelynn are you hungry?" Koya asked. Her voice quite low.

"Ha, yeah I could eat a whole cow!" Braelynn replied, trying to lighten the mood. She laughs a bit.

"Okay for one we both know that's not true you eat like a bird and two maybe we could go find the kitchen and cook something. Hmm how about, japchae?" Koya suggest.

"Hmm well maybe something different. How about bibimbap?" Braelynn asked.

Koya instantly smiles at the thought of the tasty bibimbap. She nods her head.

The two get up from the patio and head back inside. They saw the kitchen on the way out so the backtracked their steps and made their way to the kitchen.

"Wow this kitchen is beautiful! Don't you think Koya?" Koya giggles, "Yeah it is."

"Do you think we should make them food as well, Koya? You know, the boys?"

"Well they did save our lives so maybe a little gratitude won't hurt."

Koya and Braelynn began making the six bowls of bibimbap. Koya and Braelynn loved to cook and the huge kitchen excited and revived their love of cooking.

It didn't take long before all of the dishes were completed. Braelynn had even put together a strawberry shortcake for dessert.

The two high five each other but then they wonder how to get Jewels and the guys. They don't even know where they would be. "I have an idea." Braelynn says.