★ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 20

It's ten in the morning and the girls are currently (as usual) making a late breakfast for the boys and themselves in the kitchen.

"Man we're not even married yet and we're already cooking breakfast on a daily basis." Jewels jokes. Both girls tense and Jewels notices. "Sorry." She says as she flips another pancake.

It is true that the two are growing more comfortable around the guys. But getting married and becoming Queens, that was all still a tough pill to swallow.

"It's fine, you didn't mean any harm," Braelynn says as she squeezes another orange making fresh orange juice. Koya nods along as she slices some strawberries and blueberries.

Just as the girls finish plating breakfast, the boys start to head downstairs. "Good morning babe," Beomhwa says as he places a kiss lightly on Jewels' head. The other two males just take their seats at the island wishing they could be as affectionate as Jewels and Beomhwa are.

The group digs into the girl's delicious breakfast. "Man this is good," Jino says. "Yeah the best pancakes I've ever tasted." Bin agrees. "I could eat this forever," Beomhwa adds on.

Koya grows suspiciously for the guys never compliment their food this much. Something must be up. "What is it?" She questions with a skeptical look. The guys all look at each other.

"If we tell you all, you have to promise not to get mad," Jino says. "I think we'll let our emotions decide that. Just spit it out already." Braelynn says. "Well, um, we're having a special dinner tonight and a few Mafia Bosses are coming over," Bin says sheepishly.

"WHAT!" The three girls scream out. "Why the hell are we finding out now!" Jewels says. "Who the hell do you think is going to cook?! Koya adds on. The boys wince at there loud voices.

"Calm down. We just found out from the boss this morning that they were coming over. And you won't be forced to cook. We have special chefs coming in." Jino says as if everything is a-ok.

"What are we supposed to wear? I'm pretty sure that oversized Tee's aren't going to cut it." Braelynn ask. "We have that covered too. Your dresses have already been tailored and will be in around noon." Bin says.

"So what time are these Mafia people coming over?" Braelynn questions. "Mafia Bosses. And around five. No later than five-thirty." Beomhwa replies.

"Well, I'm not washing these dishes because apparently we have "bosses" coming over and if I'm going to have to sit around listening to stuff I don't understand I'm going to need to get prepared," Koya says as she gets up exiting the kitchen. But really getting prepared just means watching another episode of her favorite kdrama that she won't be able to binge-watch.

"Yeah, and I can't do the dishes either because I gotta organize my closet," Braelynn says as she also exits the kitchen. The truth being that she really needed to get out of the kitchen for the awkwardness between her and Bin was eating her alive.

"Huh? Oh, I think Koya called me." Jewels says as she scrambles out of the kitchen. In truth, she had to look up how she was going to do her makeup. She had to look hot.

"Did they really just do that?" Jino asks the other two guys." Beomhwa sighs nodding his head. "Well, I guess we'll have to clean up breakfast," Jino says as he gets up.