★ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 16

It was currently nine at night and the three besties were in Jewels's room painting each other's nails and doing facials.

"OMG! Jewels don't bring that up ever again!" Braelynn says as the other two girls giggle at her.

The girls decided that a spa day/girls only sleepover was needed. To help them destress."Why not? It's hilarious. You were so shocked that you couldn't look at him for weeks!" Jewels laughs as she continues to pick on Braelynn about their high school days.

They continued to joke around with each other until they started getting hungry. "Guys do you want to order pizza?" Braelynn asked.

"Yeah but we'll have to ask the boys first. Not it!" Jewels says.
"Not it!" Braelynn also calls out causing Koya to groan. "You both suck."

But really the other two girls thought Koya would be best fit for asking since Braelynn knew she wouldn't be able to approach Bin after what happened last night and Jewels couldn't do it because her and Beomhwa got a little scandalous this morning and she was still...recovering.

Koya gets up and walks to the door, twisting it carefully so she doesn't mess up her nails. She heads downstairs and into the living area where the three guys are seated watching the game.

She heads over to the couch that Jino is sitting at and taps his shoulder. He looks over at her and breaks out into a laughing fit.

"What is that on your face?!" Jino says as he continues to laugh,the other two joining in. She glares at them. "It's called a clay mask." She says as she rolls her eyes.

"Anyway, we're hungry so could you order us some pizza please." "Of course baby." He says in a teasing tone. "I'm not your baby." Koya says out becoming annoyed. She just had to be the one to ask.

Jino chuckles as he pulls out his phone, looking up the number of his favorite pizza place. "What type of pizza's do y'all want?" "Two medium cheese pizza's please." Jino nods at her and places the order for delivery. Adding another three pizzas and wings for him and the boys.

"Is it ok with getting our address?" Koya asks. They were always so stern about who knew where they lived. "It's our mafia owned pizza chain and they won't come up to the door. I'll get it from the gates." She sighs mumbling an of 'course it is'.

"What are you guys doing up there?" Bin ask. "Girl stuff." Koya simply replies back. Bin sighs. "Is Braelynn ok?" He asks. This question catches her off guard. Well not exactly the question but more so the tone. He seems worried almost. And from what she's seen the past few weeks, Bin isn't the type to show anyway emotion. The least out of the three.

"Yeah, she seems fine. Why?" Koya says becoming skeptical. "I was just wondering." He says as he looks down. She squint at him but doesn't question further.

She begins to head back upstairs but someone calls her. It's Beomhwa. "Would you mind telling Jewels I had fun with her this morning." He says with a smirk. Koya gags and runs upstairs as Jino throws a pillow at him. Sick.

"Jino ordered the pizza." Koya says as she flops herself down on Jewels's bed, where the other two are sitting. "Braelynn did something happen between you and Bin. He seems worried about you and sad. Do I need to kick some ass?" Koya questions out.

Braelynn softly laughs. "No butt kicking will be needed. And I mean I guess, I got a little overwhelmed over the situation and I might've said some things, but I don't want to go into detail. I'm just confused if his sudden nice guy persona is an act or not. Like it's all too much sometimes."

"Maybe talk to him about it. Make him listen to how you feel on this situation for real." Jewels says. "I already did. Last night. And he got all sad. But I mean what did he expect. I don't know him. I'm not just going to be like ouu yay let's get married because he's good looking!"

"I understand where your coming from. And you weren't the only one who got overwhelmed. I cried infront of Jino!" Koya says as she face palms herself. Both girls eyes wide in shock. "What did he do when you started crying?" Jewels asks. "He hugged me and I freaking let him."

Braelynn gasps. "Well how did he act when you went downstairs?" "He acted normal like I didn't have an complete meltdown infront him last night. And honestly I'm glad. I don't want any of them to think I'm fragile. But let's not talk about me, Braelynn what are you gonna do?"

"I honestly don't know. I could try talking to him but I'm not exactly sure if I'm ready yet. I mean what will I say. My feelings haven't changed and they won't overnight." Braelynn sighs out in frustration.

"Just ask him if he's willing to wait. Wait until you gain his trust. Wait until you start asking him. Tell him you just need more time to wrap you head around this and not feel pressured." Jewels says.

Braelynn nods deciding to go along with what Jewels said. Now she just needed to find the right time to talk to him. The girls change topics and begin gossiping on who's the cutest actor in the latest kdrama.

They're conversation is cut off by a knock at they're door. "Pizza's here." A voice made out to be Bin's said.

The girls quickly wash off their mask and head downstairs to see boys setting the food up in the kitchen. "I think it would be nice to eat in here for a change." Beomhwa says. The girls shrug sitting around the coffee table.

They each grab a few slices of pizza and begin digging in. They picked and laugh with each other as the boys watch with small smiles.

They just hoped their Queens would grow to see that they aren't as bad as they seem.

- end of chapter sixteen -