★ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6

"Can you drive any faster?!" Jino yells to the driver. "I'm doing the best I can sir, but i'll try."

The driver increased his speed, now swerving through the lanes.

"How much longer?" Bin says as he loads his gun. "Around five minutes. Ten at the most."
Beomhwa replies, looking away from the gps and continuing to sharpen his knife.

"If we get there, and the girls are hurt, I mean even if they laid a single finger on them, I promise they're dead meat." Jino says menacingly.

"Agreed." Bin and Beomhwa both reply to Jino.

After a few more minutes of driving the boys finally arrive to the Monsta X headquarters.
They ask the driver to stop a bit away from the headquarters and try to stay subtle to not get noticed by any security or any Monsta X members.

"So what's the plan, Beomhwa?" Bin ask.

"Alright, all of us have different jobs for this mission so i'll explain all of them."

Beomhwa gets out of the car, leaving Jino and Bin quite confused.

"What are we supposed to do now?" Bin gets out slowly approaching Beomhwa. "Where are we supposed to go?" Bin asked, still utterly frazzled with Beomhwa's actions.

Beomhwa points to the headquarters and then puts a finger on his lips. Bin walks back to the car leaving Beomhwa alone outside. "Okay, I think i understand what we're supposed to do now Jino.

Bin does the same thing Beomhwa did a minute ago. He points to the headquarters, puts a finger on his lips.

"Oh, are you positive that's what he did? We never do this, it's could possibly be an immense risk for us."Jino says, jokingly.

The boys were shocked. They thought that Monsta X would be a lot more guarded than this. I mean seriously, they have the King's Queens held hostage and they only have a few guards around the premises.

Jino nods and motions for Bin to leave the car. He does just that and Jino follows him out.

Beomhwa is the first to approach the building. Going through the main entrance is obviously not going to work so he leads the two boys followed by their men to a hidden side entrance.

Jino lock-picks the door open and waves his men forward to inspect and guard the area.

"I need the truck pulled around to this exact spot." Bin orders to one of their men. He nods and heads off to the retrieve the car.

"You guys ready to kick some ass?" Jino ask. The two boys laugh. "Hell yeah." Beomwha replies.

This fight was going to be easy for the three boys. They were dealing with amateurs. Weak, money hungry, amateurs.

But this fight was also very helpful. It's let them know that the girls are going to have to be guarded at all times. It obviously didn't take long for their enemies to locate who they were. Small enemies at that. And the funny thing is they only were in physical contact with the girls for a day.

They head inside the building and go down a very long staircase. It instantly reeks of mildew and sweat. They knew they must be in the basement, meaning their not too far from the girls.

They run through the halls of the building, taking out Monsta X security as they go and approach a large door with multiple locks on it.

"The girls are definitely in here." Bin says. The boys nod and Jino tells them to back up. He shoots the locks off. "Those suckers are gonna come running down here any minute." Jino says.

The boys bust threw the door to see the Koya and Braelynn tied up crying. They rush over to them, and began to untie them.

"We're gonna get you both out of here." Beomhwa says.

Someone behind them laughs. The boys turn around to see Shownu and Wonho standing with guns aimed at their heads.

"No one is going anywhere until you give us our money." Shownu says.

The boys stand up blocking the girls. Jino smirks. "You think that little ass gun scares me." He walks up to Shownu letting the gun press against his temple.

"No one is giving you shit so if you're gonna shoot me, here's your chance." Jino stares at Shownu menacingly causing Shownu's face to turn sour.

"I'll give you one last chance to-" Shownu doesn't get to finish his sentence as Jino suddenly knocks the gun out of his hand and twist his arm back until a sickly pop is heard. "Ahh!" Shownu shouts.

Wonho immediately turns his gun so that it's now aiming at Jino.

"Lower the damn gun." Bin says. Wonho hesitates but get keeps his gun up. "Gives us the money." He yells.

Beomhwa smirks. "You don't learn do you?" Beomhwa asks sarcastically "No means no." He pulls out his favorite sharpened knife. "Your blood will look beautiful on my knife. I'm sure boss would be proud." He approaches Wonho as he begins to shake, the gun faltering slightly.

Bin continues to untie the now shaking girls, knowing the guys can handle It.

"One more chance to drop the gun before this knife becomes an accessory to your body." Beomhwa says causing Wonho to instantly drop the gun. Jino let's go of Shownu and he instantly slumps against the wall.

"On the ground now! Both of you!" Jino yells. He stands above them with a disgusted look on his face. "You two are pathetic. Two grown men claiming to be part of a gang, but cry and shit yourself at the sight of a knife and a broken arm. Simply pathetic." He shakes his head.

Beomhwa calls out to their men, instructing them to come tie Shownu and Wonho up and put them in the trunk of the van and drive straight back to boss, for he will then deal with them.

After those shit-heads are dealt with, Jino and Beomhwa head back over to find Bin trying to calm down Koya and Braelynn.

Jino kind of regrets doing those things infront of the girls but it was just a matter of time before they found out who they were and what they did anyway. He just wishes it wasn't like this.

Beomhwa sighs. "Girls, I know your scared after what just happened, but we have to leave now. I'm sorry you had to see us like this but it was going to happen eventually. We'll take you both to where we live and explain everything to you. We promise. Jewels will be waiting there for us."

The girls are scared but after today's crazy events they definitely don't want to stay in this place. So they get up, holding on to each other tightly and and follow the boys out of Monsta X territory and into the truck, heading to the Boys Mansion.

- end of chapter six -