★ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 15

It was two days after the big announcement and the house has been a little tense ever since. Braelynn and Koya are more to themselves. Jino and Bin have drowned themselves in work so they won't feel the pain of rejection the girls are sending off.

Jewels and Beomhwa on the other hand. Are going strong with their relationship. But that isn't their main concern right now. Their friends are. They both know how hard this was going to be, taking that the other two couples didn't meet how they did. Didn't fall in love like they did. At least not yet.

So then the question comes. How exactly did Jewels and Beomhwa meet?

Well to start, both of them grew up in the mafia. Beomhwa and Jewels' fathers were close friends and business associates. This caused for them to grow up together and become close.

Their relationship was on and off during the years because they had mixed feelings for each other. But finally they stopped being wimps and confessed their undying love for each other. And have been together ever since.

They are the perfect fit for each other. Due to all their years together, they've grown to know each other the best. Beomhwa knows Jewels better than her own two friends.

It was hard for Jewels to keep this from her friends. The trio would always tell each other who they found cute or who interested them. But she knew how complicated it would be to explain this to them herself. So she started sneaking out.

It was tough at first. She had to lie about going to work, doctor appointments, family emergencies. Anything she could think of. All to see her true love. But you could you blame her. People will do anything for love.

Honestly Jewels was surprised about the girls not catch on to her hidden relationship sooner. Or maybe they did but feigned ignorance.

Either way Jewels never meant to hurt her friends in anyway. She wishes she could go back in time and change the situation. But she can't. So her and Beomhwa are left to wait and let the situation roll over.

Jino and Bin on the other hand. Mostly drowned themselves in work during the course of the two days to help keep their mind occupied. They knew from the start that none of this was going to be simple. Braelynn and Koya definitely weren't naive or stupid girls.

They had a fight in them and that's what drew the two kings most. Of course they thought the girls were beautiful but looks weren't the deal breaker. Their personalities were. They just were going to have to play harder to win the girls hearts. And hopefully not get theirs broken in the end.

~~

It was later on in the evening and the two girls were still cooped up in their rooms. Which Jino and Bin couldn't stand. They wanted to talk to them, see what was brewing in their minds. So they decided to head to the girls rooms, Jewels and Beomhwa wishing them luck.

-Braelynn's Room-
Bin knocks on her door lightly. A faint 'come in' is heard so he walks in. She looks up as he enters and quickly looks back down. "Can I help you?" She ask as she continues to edit some pictures she had taken on her MacBook for her photography class.

Braelynn loved visual arts. Painting, drawing, photography, it was all so fascinating to her. She'd had lots of free time lately since she couldn't really leave the house and decided to catch on some editing. It calmed her down so she tended to do it quite often.