★ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 18

It was the next day after their drinking fiasco from the night before. And one things for sure, they had definitely gotten drunk. Nice job Braelynn.

Koya slowly wakes up trying to stretch her arms but she suddenly notices that something, or someone, very warm was pressed against her chest. She opened her eyes shocked to see a peacefully sleeping Jino. She could feel the rise and fall in his chest as he breathed in his sleep. She gagged and turned her body over to her other side with her back now towards him. She rubs her temples because of the pounding headache she has. Looks like they all had a hangover. She looks around the living room and notices no one was there.

She knew Braelynn and Bin surely wouldn't...y'know. Braelynn was too innocent and only god knows about Bin's intentions with his love life, especially when he's drunk. So she'd figured the two had both went to their separate bedrooms. But Jewels and Beomhwa? They definitely probably did the deed. Nasty.

She tries to get up from her and Jino's shared couch but fails miserably when noticing his arms were wrapped around her waist. "What the hell happened last night?" Koya thought to herself. She tried to pull off Jino's arms but he was just too strong. She then tries to remember what happened last night and it finally comes to her.

- flashback -

Everyone had gotten drunk. Jewels and Beomhwa went upstairs together to do only god knows what. Braelynn and Bin had both went to their separate rooms tired and tipsy. And at the moment Koya and Jino were sharing a couch, both of them obviously drunk. Koya wanted to sleep on the couch and so did Jino. They both argued about who would sleep on the couch, Koya half sleep and almost passing out. In the end Jino had let Koya sleep on the couch with him. Leading her to where she is now.

- end of flashback -

Koya face palmed herself just thinking about how her drunk self actually slept next to Jino. She was just grateful that all they did was sleep.

Just in the nick of time Bin comes into the room. He halts when he see's Koya staring right at him and then he see's arms around her waist the could only be one person. He begins laughing quietly.

"Bin help me!" She whisper-yelled looking up to him. He just continued laughing at Koya's helpless state. "I know where Braelynn is." He looks at her and smirks. "And so do I. Are you forgetting there's cameras almost everywhere except the bedrooms and bathrooms?" Koya just scoffed still squirming around. "Good luck shortie." Bin said smirking as he walked out of the room back upstairs.

"Oh you just wait till I get up Bin." Koya thought to herself. It was no use in continuing trying to get out of Jino's grasp and the headache she had was killing her so Koya just turned back around to Jino and went back to sleep. She actually liked his warmth, just a bit.

Now with Braelynn? She had waken up a tad earlier then Koya did and was sitting out on the balcony attached to her room with a minor headache just like everyone else, but she didn't mind it too much. She had made herself a cup of coffee earlier that morning and decided to go out and sit on the balcony for some fresh air. She put an oversized fluffy cardigan on over her pajama because it was really early in the morning and still a bit chilly outside.

She heard the doors of the balcony being opened. She hadn't bothered checking who it was and assumed it was Koya because some days they would come on the balcony together and just talk and look at the nice view of the backyard/garden.

"Koya go back inside it's too chilly." Braelynn said assuming Koya was the one in her presence. She heard the chair make a noise indicating the person still unknown to her had sat down.

"Koya come on, go back inside you might get sick. You know you have a weak immune syste-" She finally looked at the person and realized she'd been talking to Bin the entire time. She turned away from him and looked down to the coffee mug that was cupped in her hands, embarrassed.

"Well good morning to you too Braelynn. And i think i'll be just fine out here, thank you." Bin said chuckling. "Oh shut up, jerk." Braelynn said still not looking to him. "L-Look while you're out here i just wanted to say sorry for blowing up on you the other day." Braelynn said finally bringing herself to look at him. She heard him talk but she was just lost in all of his facial features. "It's okay Braelynn, really. Hello? Braelynn!"

"Wow he's kinda hot." She thought to herself, but clumsy Braelynn accidentally ended up thinking out loud. "Ha! I knew you thought i was hot!" Bin said finally snapping Braelynn out of her thoughts.

"Huh? What? Did i say that out loud?" She slowly covered her mouth when she came to the realization. "Absolutely right babygirl." Bin said smirking at her.

Braelynn looked at him in shock. "Bin I will throw this hot cup of coffee on you. Don't test your luck. Be grateful you even got an apology." Braelynn said giving him a glare and taking another sip of her coffee. "Aw babe, i'm flattered! How sweet of you." Bin said acting "cute".

Braelynn was about to slap him on the arm but he was quicker than her and got up leaving the balcony, closing and locking the door. The two were both facing each other through the glass. Bin was just laughing nonstop and doing a funny-face while sticking his tongue out jokingly at her. She began to laugh along with him.

"Do you want to make breakfast?!" Braelynn yelled through the glass. "What? I'm sorry princess i couldn't hear you through the glass." Bin said laughing again and tapping the glass door lightly. She gave him a stern look and yelled again but louder this time. "DO YOU WANT TO MAKE BREAKFAST?!" "OK OK. JUST STOP YELLING. MY POOR EARS." He finally opened the doors and Braelynn walked past him heading to check on Koya then go to the kitchen to start working on breakfast.

"Koya where are yo-" She stopped completely when she saw Koya and Jino sleeping peacefully. Bin just stood beside her. "Scan-da-lous." Braelynn shook her head and went over to Koya and Jino. "Hey lovebirds! Are you gonna get up and help with breakfast or what?!" Braelynn yelled.

Jino and Koya both got up still a bit sleepy, "We do not speak of this understood?" Koya said. They all nodded their heads knowing how violent Koya could get. "Also, Braelynn why are you so loud? Did you have coffee this morning?" Koya said rubbing her eyes. "You know it." Braelynn replied.

They all walked to the kitchen. Koya and Braelynn got started on the food. While the boys started the coffee along with some smoothies. "Hey, where are Jewels and Beomhwa?" Braelynn asked while mixing up the pancake mix and pouring some into a pan in the shape of cirlcles.

Speak of the devil, Beomhwa and Jewels had both came into the kitchen. They all greeted the late attending couple. They all were pitching in on making breakfast until Koya noticed how oversized Jewels sleeping attire was. She'd worn things oversized before but nothing that oversized. "Hey Jewels, why is your shirt so big?" Jewels looked down to her shirt and realized she was still in Beomhwa's sweatshirt, her face became flustered as she tried to make up an excuse."Umm it's something I thrifted." Jewels replied.

"Oh really? I never knew something you thrifted would make you so red." Koya smirked at Jewels knowing exactly where the shirt came from and who's it was. Jewels glared at Koya and she just laughed and shook her head.

"Y'know Braelynn, that could be us someday." Bin sad as he smirked at her. Braelynn slowly turned her head towards his direction. "Do you really have a death wish? You see me holding this knife in my hands, don't get stabbed."  She held up the knife and Bin just laughed.

Koya looked over and laughed, smiling proud. "I've taught you well Braelynn."

They all laughed and continued on making breakfast.

- end of chapter eighteen -