★ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5

Koya slowly wakes up. She looks around and notices that her and Braelynn are tied up by their hands and ankles.

She goes to scream but it comes out muffled due to the tape on her mouth.

She tries to kick Braelynn (in hopes of waking her up) and it barely works because of how tight her ankles are together.

Braelynn slowly wakes up and instantly starts to panic. Both girls thrash around, desperately trying to loosen up the rope.

Braelynn notices a symbol on the wall but her eyes are to blurry to focus correctly.

She closes her eyes and opens them again about to look at the symbol but her attention is lost when the door is opened. Two very buff looking men walk in,

"Well look at that." One begins. "The Queens are awake." He says as they fully walk into the dimly lit room, closing the door behind them.

"Look at how gorgeous they are." The other one says. "No wonder the Mafia Kings wanted them."

The girls look at each other in confusion. "Who are the Mafia Kings?"

The men crouch down infront the two girls, causing them to get uncomfortable and try to squirm away. It doesn't work.

"Aww. They're trying to move away from us." The first man says as he reaches his hand closer to their faces. He rips the tape off their mouths causing them to screams.The other man chuckles. "I love that part."

He backs up from the girls, standing up again, and shoved the tape in his pocket.

Koya and Braelynn stretch their mouths. Their nervous to talk, scared of consequences, but Koya does so anyway.

"Who are you? Where are we? What the hell do you want from us?" She says anxiously.

"Calm down. We won't hesitate to tape your mouth again." The second guy says.

The first one buts in. "To answer your question, your in our headquarters. I'm Wonho and this" He points over to the other guy. "is Shownu. And we want to keep you here as long as we feel." Wonho finishes.

"Why though? And how long is 'as  long as we feel'?" Braelynn questions worriedly."

"You two sure do ask a lot of questions." Shownu says. "But if you must know, it's until your lover boys gives us our money they owe us."

The girls look at each other confused. "What lover boys are you talking about. We don't have boyfriends. You must've been stalking the wrong girls, you sick fucks!" Koya yells angrily. Both men become angry at the way Koya is speaking to them.

"Watch your sharp tongue before it's gone." Wonho says as he pulls out a knife. Both girls cower back in fear.

"I thought you would've been smarter than this. Playing dumb and talking smart. Don't you know who holds the power." Shownu yells.

The girls look down in fear and viciously try to hold back their tears.

"You should've tried harder to stay away from them. Now you have to pay the Mafia Kings price. Sweet dreams Queens. I promise your gonna need them." Wonho says.

Both men walk out the room, locking it in the process.

Koya looks over at Braelynn, who is at this point balling. She scoots as close as she can, trying to provide Braelynn with comfort. But they both know they will find no comfort as one thought refuses to leave their mind.

Who are the Mafia Kings?

~~

"Omg! Omg! Do you think we will find them?! Do you think they might be hurt?! What if they are dead?!"

Jewels has been running around her dads headquarters panicking for the last three hours. That's how long it has been since...

"Calm down my love. My men are doing the best they can to locate them." Jewels dad Taeyang says as he walks away from the surveillance room to calm her down.

"But dad, if they are not okay it will be all my fault." Jewels says heartbroken.

He sighs hugging her tightly. "My love, it was not your fault. You couldn't possibly have known that they would've been taken as soon as you turned your back.

Jewels goes to argue back but the door opens revealing Jino, Bin, and Beomwha fitted in black armor and strapped with gear.

"We're ready sir." Jino says. "Excellent." Taeyang begins.

He suddenly gets a alarm on his phone. " I think we have a lead." Every comes closer, viewing his phone.

"It seems that they're being held captive in Monsta X territory." He finishes.

"Those motherfuckers!" Jino yells. "What they hell do them want from us!? From them!?" Bin yells.

"Do you boys remember that trade we did with them awhile back?" Taeyang questions. They all nod. "Well I think they're still mad about how much we owe them for a piece of their land."

The boys all look at each other in realization. "So they took Koya and Braelynn instead." Beomwha says. "To make another, more equal in their eyes trade." Bin adds on. "Oh hell no! Like I'll ever give them more money." Jino looks over to Taeyang

"Boss we're gonna need more guns." "That's my boys! Go get your future Queens!" Taeyang laughs as he waves his men over to hand over their weapons.

Beomwha gives Jewel a kiss on the cheek as symbol he'll be back and then the three leave to bring back the other two Queens.

But will they succeed?

- end of chapter five -