★ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 19

The group has grown closer over the span of a few days. They're one month of being in the boy's house approached quicker than they thought it would and it wasn't as unpleasant as they predicted.

Koya and Braelynn were actually starting to like it there. But of course, they weren't going to admit it to the boys for their egos would surge through the roofs.

But knowing how smart the boys were, they easily picked up on how the girls were growing comfortable and beginning to relax. They kept their heads held high and hoped that if things continued the way they were going, maybe they would actually want to be with the boys. In a romantic way.

It was mid-day and the girls were each in their rooms tending their own business. One wanted to clean, one had to do homework, and the last wanted to catch up on some kdramas.

So let's start With Jewels who had the task of finishing her homework which she dreaded. She was currently in Beomhwa's room laying across his bed surrounded by textbooks.

"Omg! I'm almost done! Just one more paragraph and I can finally sleep." She's been up since twelve last night trying to finish a paper that would be due in two hours. And at this point sleep was well needed.

"Finally babe. You've been on that computer for too long. I'm pretty sure that isn't good for your eyes." "Who's idea was it to put us in online college again?!" She turns glaring at her not so helpful boyfriend.

He raises his arms in surrender. Not wanting a fight with a cranky Jewels for that never ends well. "Ok, I'm sorry love."He pats her butt gently signaling her to slide over so he can sit next to her.

He waits patiently for Jewels to finish her last paragraph. "YES! I'm finished now I can sleep." She shuts her laptop after double-checking that she sent off the paper to her professor and rollover on the bed.

Beomhwa gets on top of her, placing both of his hands at each side of her head. Jewels looks up at him. "What are doing?" She asks. "Just getting comfortable." He replies as he plops himself atop of her. She groans. "This isn't gonna work." Jewels barely rasps out.

He chuckles flipping them over so that Jewels is now on top. "Better?" Beomhwa questions. "Very." Jewels replies as she snuggles up into his rock hard chest.

Aren't they cute? Well, let's let them sleep and move on to the girl down the hall. Koya. She's currently sitting on her bed with a bowl of fruit staring at her tv screen fawning at the current actor on her screen.

"Man he's so hot." She says as stuff another strawberry in her mouth. "Who me?" Someone says at the door. She's startled out of her trance by a voice at her door. She looks over to see Jino standing there, arms crossed, and smirking.

She sighs. "Jino do you ever knock?" He walks further into the room, shutting the door behind himself. "I don't deem it necessary." He says as he dives onto the bed beside her.

She rolls her eyes. "What if I was naked or something?" He smirks at her. "Gross! Eww no!" Koya yells as she throws a pillow at him, trying hard not to blush. He chuckles lightly, effortlessly dodging the pillow.

She turns back to the tv, trying to get back into her show when suddenly a hand comes outreaching towards her fruit. She instantly slaps it, making the hand retreat. "Ahh come on baby, please. Just one grape." Jino says as he gives her puppy dog eyes.

"No, and I'm not your baby." She turns back around trying to focus on her show again. It's beginning to get good and the main actor is about to take off his shirt when suddenly the show is stopped.

"What happened!" Koya whines as she looks for the remote. Only to find it in Jino's hand. "Jino come on. It's just getting good." She pleads. He rolls his eyes. "I don't think I want to."

Koya reaches out for the remote only for Jino to stretch his arm out, further out of her reach. "Jino give me the damn remote back!" Koya says as she places her bowl aside as its only holding her back. She lunges again for the remote but Jino's too quick. He's up and off the bed in an instance holding the remote high.

"I'll give it back, but on one condition." He quirks an eyebrow at her. She huffs sitting back up and pushing her hair out her face. "What the hell do you want?" She replies dryly. He smirks. "Say I'm hotter than him." He lowers the remote crossing his arms.

Koya's eyes widen as a blush reappears on her face. "Hell no!" Jino sighs. "Well, then I guess you won't be getting this back." And with that, he walks out of the room.

I wonder if Koya will give in. Probably not due to her stubborn nature. But we can find out later. Let's move on to Braelynn. Who is apparently cleaning her already neat room.

"Great! All I have to do now is vacuum." She says as she fixes the last pillow on her bed. She heads out her room and into the hall to see a smirking Jino walking out of Koya's room.

"Hey, do you know where the vacuum is?" She asks him. "Check with Bin he had it last." Jino says as he runs off as Koya storms out her room. "Jino give me my damn remote!" She says as runs after him.

Braelynn shakes her head at her friend. She walks down the hall towards Bin's room and knocks lightly. No reply. She knocks again only this time a little harder. Still no reply. "Bin it's me open up!" Braelynn yells out. Still no reply.

"What the hell is he doing." She mumbles to herself. She knocks hard one more time only to met with silence yet again. "I guess I'll just have to go in." She thinks.

"Hey Bin, Jino said you might have the vacuum-OH MY GOD!" She shuts the door quicker than she opened it and runs to her room, slamming her own door shut once she reached it.

She can't believe her eyes. There's no way right. There's no way she just saw Bin doing unsayable things to himself. Like there's just no way possible. Right?

Braelynn groans swinging herself on her just made bed, not even caring that that's one of her pet peeves.

Well on that note, we all know dinner was going to be awkward.
The table was silent. Some out of grogginess, some satisfaction, but most embarrassment. Good thing the food was good. They'd have an excuse as to why they couldn't talk or look at one another.

I wonder how long the silence will last.

"DO YOU WANT TO GET STABBED?!!"

As we all expected not long at all.

- end of chapter nineteen -