★ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 12

"No. I told you I want it organized by colors. Stop just hanging my clothes anywhere!" Braelynn says as she snatched the yellow sweater off the rack and places it in it's correct spot. Bin just smirks as he grabs another hanger.

The two have been bickering the entire time while they put away her clothes. Bin was being childish, as he had just learned that Braelynn liked her clothes hung organized by color and was instead hanging her clothes all over the place, some not even hung correctly.

"Omg! If your just going to mess around leave. I don't need your help anyway." She says annoyed as she yanks the blue sweater down out of the red section.

He gives her a pout. "But babe I was just trying to help." He says as he bats his eyelashes. She rolls her eyes. "I'm not your damn babe. Get that into your thick skull." She gives him a glare. He lets out a sigh. "Fine, fine just wake me up when you're done. Maybe we could watch a movie or something." He lays down on her bed cradling a pillow close to him.

As Bin drifts off to sleep Braelynn goes deep into thought. Of course about Bin. She wondered about how strange he was. At one moment he's cold with an unreadable expression ready to kick ass, then at another he's nice and tries to act all cutesy . He was totally confusing.

Braelynn tries to get him out of her head and continue organizing her closet, but you know how stubborn Bin is. He just wouldn't leave.

~~

"I'm finally done." Braelynn sighs as she fake wipes sweat from her forehead. Her closet is now fully stocked with all season clothes in rainbow order. Her shoes lined up the same way at the bottom of her closet. She closes the closet door and looks over to see Bin knocked out, snoring to be precise.

She walks over to her bed and gently calls out his name. "Bin. Bin wake up." She shakes him lightly but he doesn't budge. She shakes him again, but still he doesn't budge. "This jerk." She mumbles.

She pears over his face. "Bin wake up now you punk." No movement. She begins to study his features and leans in closer with out noticing. She's so deep in trance that she doesn't notice Bin's eyes watching her until she looks back up at them.

She instantly backed away, flustered as he catches her staring so closely. But it wasn't her fault Bin had devilishly good looks. "I-I w-was just umm, trying to wake you up. Yeah I was waking you up." Braelynn says trying to catch her composure and make her own self believe that's all there was to it too.

He smirks at her. "I knew you thought I was hot." She instantly shakes her head. "N-no t-that's n-" He cuts her off as he pushes himself out the bed to stand in front of her. Basically towering over her frame. "It's okay to look at me babe. Honestly I don't mind. But while I'm asleep? Man I didn't take you for a creep."

"I'm not a creep and I wasn't checking you out!" Braelynn says as she becomes embarrassed looking everywhere but at him. He smirks. "Come on let's find the others and see if they wanna watch a movie." Bin says as he begins to leave her room.

~~

The group gets settled in the living room, each pair taking a couch, blanket, and their own bowl of popcorn. Koya makes sure to leave a great distance between her and Jino, not wanting him to get any ideas.

"I'm not even going to lie, this is weird." Koya says. "We just met like three days ago and now we're all joined together on couches like year long friends." Jino sighs. "We're just trying to get you all comfortable enough to trust us." He gives her his best reassuring looks as he hands over the bowl of popcorn they're forced to share. She takes it and begins to munch on the popcorn  deciding not to go into a rant on how she'll never do this and never do that. She decides to at least try to enjoy the movie for the sake of the others.

Jino gets comfortable as he's won the 'fight', not having to battle the many words Koya so badly wanted to throw at him. Progress, he thought. Just an inch of progress, but progression nonetheless.

The movie begins and everyone's eyes become glued to the screen. Well, almost everyone. "Beomhwa s-stop it. The others might see." Jewels whispers out as she desperately tries squirm out of his grasp but his arm is locked around her waist. Tight.

He continues to feather kisses along her neck, ignoring her desperate pleas not to. Just as things begin to get steamy Bin looks over at the two. He fake gags.

"Get a room you horny bunnies! Disgusting. There's children in the room." Bin says as he tries to cover Braelynn's eyes, who honestly was too into the movie to notice the fiasco happening. Jino gives them a disapproving look while Koya hides her head under the cover.

Beomhwa scuffs. "Bin you're such a cock block." He says annoyed, "Well this isn't porn. No one wants to see you two practically devour each other." Jewels looks down shamefully. She tried to tell him no but no isn't in Beomhwa's vocabulary. "Baby they're right. Let's just enjoy the movie hmm?" Jewels says trying to defuse the fight before it starts. "Fine." Beomhwa sighs pulling Jewels close.

The boys tended to get into harmless arguments from time to time. It was mostly due to their dominant and stubborn ways. Since they've been together for so long, they know exactly how to get under each other's skin. But they also know how to lift each other's spirits during bad times. They just had that brotherly love no one could take from them. They'd ride or die for one another.

The group settles back down and continue to enjoy the movie. They all decided to order take-out. Which leads to another argument over which restaurant makes the best fried rice.

- end of chapter thirteen -