★ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 11

After the boys finish breakfast, they decide to head to their own separate studies. Which leaves the girls no choice but to clean up.

"We haven't been here a whole day and they're already treating us like maids." Braelynn says irritated. Koya nods in agreement while Jewels says nothing. She was kind of use to doing small things for Beomhwa and honestly, she didn't mind it that much.

"Umm guys, do you mind if I go see Beomhwa really quick?" Jewels asks hesitantly. Braelynn rolls her eyes. "Of course, leave us just like they did."

She gives them an apologetic smile. She knows that she and the girls aren't on the best of terms and that leaving them wouldn't make it any better but she needed to talk to Beomhwa.

She walks into his study, not worrying about knocking. He turned around noticing it's her, and gives a smirk. "Hey love. I was just working on transferring all you guys college info from direct to online. Need som-" She cuts him off by running to sit in his lap and breaks down crying.

He knew it would happen some point so he just rubs her back in comfort. Jewels always wants the best for her friends, so the two being at odds with her really bothers her.

"They hate me!" She cries out. "They practically think I just sold them out. I can see it in their eyes!" He continues to rub her back and gently strokes his fingers through her hair.

"Baby they don't hate you. Yes, they might feel a little betrayed but they would never hate you. They know you would never do something to intentionally hurt them. They'll come around and before you know it the awkwardness will be gone."

He sits her up right on his lap, wiping her tears and planting a kiss on her forehead. She smiles at him and hugs him tight. "I love you Beomhwa." Jewels says.

"I love you too babe. And don't worry because the girls will learn to love the other guys too. Now give me a kiss." He whines and puckers out his lip and closes his eyes waiting.

She pecks his lips lightly and he groans. "Come on babe don't be a tease." He puckers out his lips more. She gives in giving him a deeper kiss. Good thing she locked the door.

~~

After Koya and Braelynn finished washing the dishes, they decided to head in the living room and watch some tv on the big flat screen attached to the wall.

The girl get settled, finding a good movie to watch. They begin to play it when suddenly the security alarm goes off. Both girls shriek, grabbing onto each other.

Jino and Bin come flying down the stairs. "Calm down babes, it's just one of our guards here with you guys clothes." The girls become embarrassed, settling back down on the couch, still close as the two boys head to get the door.

They both come back to the living room carrying two large boxes each. The girls try there very best not stare too hard at the boys muscles. They place the boxes down right infront the girls, blocking their view to the tv.

"Hey! I can't see the tv now!" Koya says agitated. "Well maybe grow a couple of inches taller." Jino smirks as Koya pouts rolling her eyes. She's been getting short jokes all her life and is quite tired of it. Braelynn pats her back comfortingly but it doesn't do much to help as she's only an inch taller than Koya.

"Hey love birds! Get your asses down here! The clothes are here!" Bin yells. It only takes a few minutes for Jewels and Beomhwa to come bustling down the stairs with flustered faces. What they were doing in Beomhwa's study clearly written all over their faces.

"The clothes are here I see." Beomhwa says trying to play it cool. Jino rolls his eyes as Bin heads to the kitchen and comes back with a knife. He opens up the four boxes and places in-front of each of the girls but keeps the fourth box where it is.

The girls pay no attention to that at first, eager to see what type of clothes are locates in the boxes. The girls couldn't hide the fact they loved to shop. "Jewels gave us your sizes, hope everything fits." Beomhwa says.

They each go through the bag pulling out designer jeans, shirts, socks, hoodies, sweats, even underwear. "We'll never be able to pay this all back." Braelynn says as she pulls out a designer belt.

"We aren't exspecting you guys to pay us back in cash." Jino begins and Koya looks up instantly. "Not that way either Koya jeez."

"We just want you guys to make a effort to get to know us please, at least while you're here. We don't know how long you guys are gonna stay with us but I don't want everyone to be walking on eggshells all the time. Let's become comfortable with each other."

The girls nod in agreement. Both hesitantly, but a nod nonetheless. Koya then becomes curious. "What's in that box?" She points over to the box that hasn't yet been discussed nor went through to see what's inside.

All three kings gulp. "In this box are you guys very special leather jackets and necklaces. The jackets won't be given out till later but you will have to wear the necklaces whenever going out. Even when with us." Bin starts.

"The necklaces have hidden tracking system embedded in them. We need you to wear them so if any happens we will know where to find you." Jino states.

"We also know if you are wearing them or not so it's best not to try to lie. We will each hand you over your necklace and jacket over when we feel as though you are ready. And when you all are comfortable.You won't be needing it now since you won't be leaving any time soon."

"They don't have cameras in them too do they? Cause if they do I'm not wearing them!" Koya says. Braelynn nods in agreement. Jino sighs. "Koya we are not creeps! No cameras, just trackers." Koya rolls her eyes, mumbling something under her breath.

"Mhm sure, 'not creeps' my ass.."

"Braelynn why don't I help you put your clothes away?" Bin ask. Braelynn shrugs her shoulders. "I guess." The other two boys like Bin's plan and decide to do the same with the other two girls.

"But I don't need help!" Koya complains. Jino sighs picking up her box anyway and heading up the stairs to Koya's room.

- end of chapter eleven -