Chapter 5

Todorokis POV

The rocking of the train back and forth jostled me awake. It was eight o'clock, the train bare and empty. I was in the subway traveling to see my sister. This weekend with the party and....other things I totally forgot about the conversation me and my sister Fuyumi had a week ago. She said she had news, but it was risky to talk about it over the phone. Knowing that Endevor wouldn't be in the house today, I decided to come visit her. We got along really well plus she was all alone with father now that Natsuo had gone off to college. It even made it easier to see mom afterwards, so it really was just common sense to go visit her.

However, are last conversation she seemed quite worried. That was never good, she was always so bright and bubbly, even with the flaming asshole around. Yet, I have no idea what it could be. This thing she has to tell me about that father can't hear about. I sigh, looking out the train window to see the sun shining over the land of the city. Lost in thought I dozed off slightly, thing not only about my sisters new, but last night as well. Just thinking about what happened sent a rush of heat to my face

I'm...not single....holy shit. We, hugged...and kissed! Did that actually happen? That wasn't a dream? That really wasn't a dream! I'm so glad this train is empty because now I'm blushing and smiling like an idiot. Suddenly a voice came over the intercom stating we had arrived at the stop. I grabbed my jacket, putting it on and tried to stop blushing. Walking off the train, there was a small amount of people. However most spotted me instantly and took out there phones. Being the son of Endevor allready gave me a large amount of unwanted attention, but becomeing and training to become a hero myself, me along with most my class mates could now not go anywhere without at least twenty photos taken.

I didn't run, over these past years I learned not to, and just ignored the pedestrians, beginning the short walk to my house. It was only about five minutes away and took me no time at all to get there. Yet seeing the house, it always put me on edge, bad memories always came flooding back. Plus there was always a possibility he could be home, and I was praying to god he wasn't. This was proboly the only downside to visiting, I was always nervous father was there. Knocking on the door only made it worse, until that white hair appeared as my sister opened the door.

"Shouto!" She exclaimed, her arms wrapped around, hugging me tightly.

"Hey sis. Relax on the bear hug I can barely breath" I laugh, only slightly. Her hugs really weren't a laughing matter. I'm scared one day she's gonna hug me to death.

"Someone seems more smiley than usual! Come inside we have a lot to talk about!" Fuyumia grinned, releasing me and walking inside the Japanese styled house.

"What? Am I not allowed to be happy to see my sister?" I replied, walking inside, closing the door behind me and moving towards the couch where Fuyumia had taken a seat. Yet, what she said next stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Oh yeah sureeeeee. Your always happy to see me I know that, but are you sure your good mood isn't due to anything else?" She retorted. What? There's no way she could know! That all to familiar rush of blood came right back to my face.

"So What was the news you had to tell me"I dodged the question and tried changing the subject.

"Trying to change the subject I see, why? Is there something you wouldn't want to tell your dear older sister? Something like a KISSSS PERHAPS!?" She smirked. More and more heat came to my face, an obvious dead givaway she way right.

"Wow in all my life I don't think I have ever seen you blush once Shouto."

"OK OK FINE. How do you even know about it? Do you know who it ......was?" I wondered how much she knew.