Chapter 12

Peppermints POV

"Aizawa pleaseeeeee!" I was begging at this point.

"No exceptions." He replied.

It was Tuesday, and it was my last day being exempt from school. The news was out and took the world by storm, Dabi was a Todoroki. Yet, I didn't feel to terrible about it, and although it was  embarrassing to cry in front of other people I did feel a lot better. WE DON'T TALK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AFTER. I was trying to go see my mother, I haven't seen her in a while and she honestly was probably worried sick, and who knows, maybe she knows something about all this. However, I now apparently need a body guard, great.

"Todoroki, usually I would think this is just as stupid as you do, but it's very apparent you are being targeted. In addition last night, another........ discovery ......was made." His voice became very concerned.

"What did they find?" I asked, perplexed.

"That dart, they managed to find it with a decent amount of the liquid still inside. They managed to duplicate it and ran some test on it. They then decided to inject it into three volunteers." 

"Ok, that's all normal, what's the catch."

"They all where able to use there quirks after they where injected. It seems that you are the only one effected."

I took a long pause. That was good for everyone else, terrible for me. I honestly was shocked, the Leauge has never targeted someone this heavily before. Not even pro hero's where in this kind of imminent danger, lucky me. Fuck, as much as I hate it, I would be captured in mere minutes if I didn't have my quirk.

"Ok....... I get it." I sighed.

"Good, I know it's hard for you to accept help but right now you need it. I've honestly never seen a plan like this, not even against pro hero's.  Now, I'm going to let one of the students go with you as your guard. Honestly there going to be stronger than any hired guard anyway.  Wait here." He states waking into the classroom.

I lean against the wall, huffing. I feel like a god damned child, I'm almost an official hero for Christ's sake, why do I need to be escorted around..............I get it, it looks terrible for the school but just.....I'm aloud to still be frustrated about it. I wonder who he is going to pick for the guard, probably Midoryia or Momo.......or maybe-

"So looks like you need a guard?." 

Oh, my, god.

"Wait......he picked you?" I asked Katsuki, who had just walked out of the classroom. I felt my face become slightly heated, especially after yesterday's ......events.

"More like everyone volunteered me. They are intent on embarrassing the crap out of you." He laughed.

"Oh greattttttttt" I replied sarcastically.

"So I'm your guard now? I didn't know I was in the presence of someone so important." He teased, going to far as to even bow. I smacked his head, to which he just chuckled.

"If you do this shit the whole way I'm going to destroy you." I grumbled.

"Oh come on....you love me~"  He taunted, dragging out the words. I blushed.

"Your infuriating" I mumbled.

"And your adorable." 

I stood there, fresh out of witty comments, lost for words. Agh! Why is someone who's such a fucking tease soo damn hot! Not fucking fair! He just laughed as I was frustratingly searching for words.

"Alright I'll stop....for now..... but besides that. Why do you actually need a guard? Are you going somewhere?" He questioned.

"Ah...yeah I was planning on visiting my mother. She's probably worried sick and also....the news."