Chapter 18...plus

WARNING!!!: there is 18 plus content in this chapter! And let's say you just don't like 18 plus stuff or can't read it! Don't worry! look for bolded and underlined  words. They will tell you when the 18 plus content stops and starts with Non detailed summaries so you can still read the important stuff for the plot. Please do not report. I have multiple warnings. This book is mature, there is a warning in the description, the chapter tittle is a warning, the picture is obviously a little sexual. Don't like it even with the non detailed summaries then just don't read please. 

Katsuki's POV( we are still continuing with the music! Play feel so close by Calvin Harris)

How can life even get better than this? 

We had all just sat down after the dancing resumed once again, my hand in Shouto's as we where congratulated by classmate after class mate. I could tell he was embarrassed, but he seemed happy, his hand was warm. Not the quick burning heat when he gets flustered, but a fuzzy, comforting heat. I looked over at his adorable smile.

"That....was fucking awesome." I smiled.

"Yeah.....though I can't fucking believe I actually won. Now who's work could that be?" Shouto replied sarcastically, looking directly at Momo. Everyone else around us laughed, including the criminal herself.

"I wonder, it totally wasn't me." Momo joked.

"Ok but really, how did you manage to convince enough people." I asked, honestly curious.

"My quirk can make anything. It's not very hard, especially when you have a ton of broke students in need of prom clothes." She smirked. 

"Yeah she's the one who made my dress." Uraraka piped up from beside me.

"Wait......then why the hell did you run for queen?" Shouto questioned, confused. 

"Oh..I just wanted to see your priceless expression up close." She chuckled.

"What the fuck Momo. " Shouto laughed.

(Change music to rock and roll by Avril Lavigne) 

Suddenly the music got even louder, the song switching to another classic. Most who where sitting then got up to join the students already dancing.

"You guys gonna come?" Kirishima asked as everyone raced to join the ever growing crowd. Shouto was about to reply, and I almost let him. Yet looking at him again....it set my heart of fire. Everything about him was enamoring from the way his eyes reflected the colored lights to the way his suit was perfectly curved with his body. I want him all to myself....God that sounds selfish but it's true. I just want all of him, and I can't have that hear.

"Yea-"

"Actually, well catch up." I interjected, peppermint giving me a confused look after shitty hair ran off. 

"Is something wrong?" He asked, turning to face me. I know I see him daily but god he still takes my breath away. Everything else faded to blur as I realized what I was about to ask.....and where it could lead. Oh shit maybe I shouldn't have said anything, fuck I'm going to ruin a perfectly good night. Well damn it, it's a little late to panic now. Moving myself closer I leaned next to his ear.

"Do...you want to leave?"

Shouto's POV 

Well, it's been awhile......but the gay panics are back. I'm just screaming internally because holy shit his body, his face, his eyes where completely alluring...he's just....

Sexy.

WAIT NO, WHAT AM I THINKING. The more I tried to push the less than holy thoughts out of my head, the harder it was to get rid of them. I then remembered what my sister was saying to me last night.