chapter 13

WARNING: Hey! It gets a little spicy in this chapter. Nothing 18 plus but you have been warned. I'm not doing summaries for this so just deal with a little bit of smooching. Or don't read it, your choice.

Katsukis POV

In the past two weeks I have learned one very important thing.

Shouto's mom.......IS A FUCKING BADASS. 

It's been two weeks since I first meet peppermints mom, and I've learned a lot about her. After Endeavor released his public statement she didn't even hesitate to call out his bull shit. Now, after years of secrets, she told to media everything. The abuse, neglect, lies, all of it. There where some problems at first, most people didn't believe her because of her medical record. That's where Fuyumia and Shouto's other brother stepped in. They confirmed everything, eradicating the idea Shouto could even be a villain. 

Endeavor quickly came under heavy fire, some people going as far as to say he should be stripped of his hero tittle all together. Talk about karma. People really aren't sure what to do with him, he is the number one hero, but he's also a lair. He's on probation for right now, which is good, but it's only for two months. 

Now, I'm at the front gate of the school with Shouto who is freaking out. He is dress in full hero costume, pacing back and forth, mumbling to himself frantically. Hundreds of reporters are outside these gates, all waiting for him to answer questions.

"I'm going to make a fool out of myself..." he muttered.

"Relax Shouto, it's just a couple of questions. Just be honest!" I assured him. 

"What if I screw up!? What if I panic? God I hate public speaking." He groaned.

"Shouto, just be your sexy, determined, and badass self and I'm sure it will go fine!" I replied. He blushed.

"Teasing me is not helping right now!" 

"I'm being completely serious!" I object. He stops pacing, taking a deep breath. I walk closer to him, grabbing both his hands. 

"You got this peppermint." I said, kissing his forehead softly. His face exploded fuchsia.

"T...t-t-thanks" He managed to stutter.

"Todoroki! It's time." All Might yelled.  

He turned to me one more time with a nervous glance. I nodded in encouragement as he walked over to All Might. I hope this goes well for him, because if it does his slate will be wiped completely free of all the judgment from two weeks ago, and his asshole of a dad will get what he deserves.

He will get the justice he deserves 

Peppermints POV

I need to calm down, I've done this before. Just not with my reputation and possibly my career on the line. That's no biggie, it's not like it's what I've worked for my entire life or anything! I took deep breaths as I walked over to All Might. I pulled myself together, my face going cold as stone. Just be your calm, cool, and collected self.

"You ready?" He asks, looking a bit concerned.

"As I'll ever be" I grumbled.  He chuckled a bit, looking at me sympathetically.

"Well I'm going to open the gate then, whenever your ready." He states.

"Well, best get it over with. Do it." 

"Ok in three, two, one"

The gate opens revealing hundreds of bustling reporters. As soon as the gate opened, they surged towards me.