Chapter 10

Todoroki's POV 

I opened my eyes groggily, lazily reaching out for my phone. I felt pretty awful. I was sweaty, dehydrated, and hungry . Sitting up with my phone in hand, I started coming to my senses. I was still wearing my clothes, my shirt was wrinkled due to dried tears. Ew, that's really gross. I untangled myself from my bedsheets, when I noticed something was off. It was still light out, almost like I never went to sleep. I turned on my phone check in the time. It was...........NINE OCLOCK! WAIT, ITS SUNDAY. I SLEPT FOR EIGHTEEN FUCKING HOURS!

Shit,shit,shit. I have things to sort out! I have to talk to police, and then there's my dad. Oh gosh not to mention the media, agh and on top of that I still have to talk to my friends. I quickly scrambled out of my bed. Damn it! I need a shower. 

I quickly rushed through my morning routine, taking a shower an getting dressed in all of ten minutes. My hair was still damp as I rushed back to my phone to text Fuyumia. 

Shouto: Hey! Is Father going to be home today by any chance? I need to talk to you it's urgent!

Sis: He will be gone until much later tonight? Are you ok? I heard about the thing with the villains.

Shouto: yeah I'm fine. But I'll be coming over today, soon actually. It's about are previous conversation.

Sis: ok. Your worrying me yah know. I'll be waiting for you!

Shouto: see you soon!

I sighed. Ok, that still gives me plenty of time to explain everything. I should probably get her out of the house while I talk to dad actually. I'm expecting things to get ugly.

Suddenly there was a nock on the door. 

"Coming!" I shout, hastily walking over to the door and opening it.

"Woah, calm down peppermint!" Katsuki stated, looking down in worry.

"What's freaking you out?"

"I,  just slept, FOR EIGTH TEEN HOURS." I rave.

"Oh," he says, obviously holding in laughter

"What's so funny?" I fumed.

"It's, well.....most people would be extremely happy at the thought of an almost full day of sleep. Yet, out of everything's that's going on, it's what's freaking you out."

Ok well yeah it sounds a little stupid when he put it that way. Ok yeah it was kinda pointless to freak out about. It makes sense, after all I was physically and emotionally exhausted. 

"Ok, yeah it's a little stupid. But I have things I have to do Yah know." I huffed in fake annoyance.

"And what are those things exactly?" He queried.

"I actually have to go to my families house to explain this mess....and maybe get some answers."

"All right then you lead the way!"

His little statement stoped me in my tracks.

"......what?..."

"I said you lead the way." He states.

"No,no,no,no,no. You can't come with me!" I objected.

"Why not?" He challenged. 

"It's a family issue-"

"I was the first one you even told about it AND I'm your boyfriend."

"My father-"

"Doesn't have to know I'm your boyfriend and I'll stay out of sight when you confront him."