Q&A!!!!

Author: Welcome to the Q&A! You guys got a lot of questions by the way!!! Are you ready to answer them? And yes you do have to answer if I say so!

Shouto: Yeah sure. What are they about exactly?

Katsuki: I'm ready for anything bring it on!

Midoryia: S-sure!

Uraraka: I'm so excited!

Mina: These better be spicy!!!

Iida: Yes! Just follow the rules!

Kirishima: You got it Author!!

Momo: oh yes please. Hopefully the audience loves to tease Todoroki as much as we do!

Todoroki: What!!

Jiro: come on already!

Fuyumia: Yes hurry!

Author: ok ok!!! The first question comes from WhoopedCream . They asked

"Todoroki are you aware that you are............."

Todoroki: That I am wh-!!

Bakugou: *covering his mouth*

Author: *looks directly through fourth wall and into your soul* WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT HERE!

Everyone: *confused*

Author:*nervous laughter* Next question! Actually there's three! This comes from GrellSutCliffs_Mom. First for......Endeavor.

Todoroki: *looks angry*

Bakugou: *Looks even more angry*

Midoryia: *fluffy anger*

Fuyumia: how about no?

Everyone else: huh????

Endeavor: * Walks into the room ignoring everyone* what the fuck do you want. Your wasting my time.

Author: a fan asks "why are you such and asshole to your children"

Bakugou and Midoryia: *LMAO*

Todoroki and Fuyumia: *looking pleased*

Endeavor: WHAT THE ************** YOU LITTLE **********HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU *****************

Author: *snaps fingers and the bitch disappears*Ok! Next questions from the same person but for Todoroki. They asked " Should Endeavor be marked as a villain instead of a hero after all the abuse???? "

Todoroki: Well, it's complicated. Extremely complicated. He's an ass, and his ideals and morals are horrible. But no matter how it's done he's still saving people, people are alive because of him. For once I want to be selfish and say yes......but he's a good hero, people will die if he's not one. We are still recovering from the loss of All Might, losing him would be another devastating blow.

Bakugou: villain

Todoroki: Katsuki! It's more complicated than that!

Bakugou: l Don't give a flying rats ass he hurt you he's a villain in my book.

Author: awwwwwwwww! You two are adorable! Now for this next question Im going to have to ask everyone but Bakugou to leave!

Everyone: *Leaves*

Todoroki: even me?

Author: Especially you.

Todoroki: *confused* ok? *leaves.