Chapter 14

Peppermints POV

I quickly rushed out the door, running down the dorm hallways. I was late to class today, and I have only about ten minutes if I want to make it in time. It's been about a months since the interview, and life was finally going back to normal. Training was intense and long, everyone was exhausted after the day was done. I've been working on a lot of hand to hand combat techniques, and working with my knives as well. I've also been continuing to work on my fire, which right at my skin, was now blue. It was only a little bit, but I could tell I was getting closer. Sparing with Katsuki has become almost a daily routine, and I won against him a couple of times, victory tasting ever so sweet. Both of us having been inseparable, walking to class, hanging out after school, during lunch, it was amazing. He's had me watch some more TV shows, which are absolutely awesome. Stranger things was also great, the plot was very good, though I was a little creeped out by the whole idea.

Now, my father and Dabi where still a problem. My father was on probation for another month, and I haven't seen him face to face since the argument. Fuyumia, was still in the dorms, usually hanging out with the girls. She was looking for an apartment to move into but she hasn't had any luck yet. Dabi......just thinking about him sets me on edge. The Leauge of Villains has seemingly disappeared off the face of the earth. Honestly, I would rather them be out and about wreaking havoc, because in the shadows they could jump out at any moment. I could tell people where lowering there guards, which is when they like to strike. The whole situation had me worried.

Unfortunately, that wasn't my only concern.

The media, is now completely obsessed with me, or should I say, my love life. Ever since I made the comment about children the world has been trying to figure out if I was dating. To my surprise, a lot more people thought I could be gay. If I went outside with ANYONE, they where possibly my lover. The most popular theory was that I was dating Momo, which made things kind of awkward. Yet, that's not all. There where theories that I was dating almost everyone in my friend group, except for Midoryia and Uraraka of course. How fucking annoying.

Now, my last problem? I am about to miss my class. Usually me and Katsuki would walk together, but I had texted him that I would be late. We exchanged numbers after realizing that we had been dating for over a month without even texting. So i'm now running into the main building and up the stairs, praying the bell hasn't already rung. I reached the class, a little out of breath. Everyone was still mingling about, which was rather odd. Most would be in there seats by now, and Aizawa should be in the classroom already. I looked at the classroom clock, expecting it to be eight thirty. Yet, it seemed it was ten minutes behind. Midoryia then noticed me, walking over, looking concerned.

"Todoroki! Is everything ok! You look out of breath?"

"Ah, I was a bit late so I was running. Glad I just made it, that clock is ten minutes behind right?" I replied.

"Oh, sorry Todoroki, but you rushed for nothing! Class doesn't start for a little longer than ten minutes." He responded. Well shit, I guess I must have misread my clock. That never happens....I guess I'm just tired. Still it was rather weird.

"Oh and Kacchan just walked to get some water. He seemed a little off, so if you want to check up on him.." Midoryia continued.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked, a little concerned.

"I'm sure it's nothing, he just didn't seem like himself. And I'm not going to ask him because he would just yell at me, plus your closer to him."

"Ok I will. Thank you." I said, putting my bags down. Awww, was he that depressed he couldn't walk with me today. I feel a little guilty, I mean I was the one who couldn't even read a clock correctly. I quickly walk off towards the nearest water fountain. I walked down the tiled hallway, row upon row of lockers passing by as I speed walked. Turning the corner I see Katsuki, who's bent over drinking from the ridiculously short fountain. I mean seriously, we are all in high school, most of us are at least over five feet, why is it measured for third grader.