Chapter 19

Peppermint's POV 

"Mmmmmmmmhhhhhhh" 

"Shouto lemme go, I gotta get up." 

"Noooooooooooo."

"We cant stay in bed forever."

"Is that a challenge?"

It was Saturday morning and I was in katsukis dorm, a few weeks after prom night.  These past few weeks have been stressful as hell, but we finally get a weekend with no training and I have some time to stuff I want to do.....so obviously I'm gonna stay in bed all day. I mean I'm gonna try to if freaking Katsuki would let me. 

"Babe it's nice outside come onnnnnn." Katsuki grumbled trying to shuffle his way out of the bed sheets only for my hands to wrap tighter around his waist.

"Nooooooooo!" I protested, clinging to his warmth. 

"Your such a child." He giggled.

"But...your so warmmmmmmm."

"You can make fire, you'll be fine." Katsuki said, attempting to stand up with my hands still attached to his waist.

"Katsuki!" I grumbled as he almost dragged me out of bed in his escape. He let out a small laugh and smirked. 

"You suck." I mumbled under my breath, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. 

"And you swallow, now come on you can use my shower I wanna do something while it's still nice out. The weather is supposed to turn later so then we can come inside and watch movies if you want." Katsuki explained, walking over and giving me a kiss on the forehead before going to put on something more than boxers.

"Wha....ok fine...." I muttered, blushing as I stood up and grabbed my balled up clothes on the floor.

I took a quick shower, Barely having time to put on my grey sweats and black T-Shirt before I was practically dragged out by Katsuki.

"Wait, I almost forgot my phone, and what's the rush?" I asked before darting back inside to grab my phone, which had a new notification from Fuyumia.

Sis: hey bro, I'm gonna go see mom today and I'll be there for awhile so if you can it be really great if you could come! And maybe you'll bring explosion boy? It's been awhile since I've seen you both.

Shouto: I'll see if I can come to the hospital in an hour or two.....and explosion boy?

"Who are you texting?" Katsuki questions, resting his head on my shoulder. 

"Just Fuyumia asking if I can meet her at the hospital. Would you be up for going in an hour or two?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. Everyone else wants to go outside and hang out which is why I was rushing but we can ditch em in an hour. Besides your sisters great, she teases you almost as much as I do." He chuckled.

"Agh shut up." I joked, punching him playfully in the arm.

"Let's go, everyone's in the dorm all ready." Katsuki stated. We both made are way down stairs quickly, being greeted by a large group consisting of Uraraka, Midoryia, Tsuyu, Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, Momo, and Jiro. Everyone was in conversation, laughing and smiling.

"Hey, you mind if I go talk to Kirishima for a quick second?" Katsuki asked.

"Of course not, we always hang out, go hang with your "bro"" I replied. Katsuki smiled and walked over to the red haired dumbass who had been talking to Kaminari. He and Katsuki then walked away, talking about something serious. Yet, something looked off about Kaminari. Usually the idiot was all smiley but he actually looked....worried? I walked over to him, deciding to try and start a conversation.