4 - NEW SECRETARY

"So this is your schedule for today." Suho said as he showed the tablet to Chanyeol which he answered with a nod.

It's been more than a week since they moved to the new house and Chanyeol has been productive as ever. He was able to sleep regularly so he is able to focus on work and give a hundred percent... although, people in his work still thinks he is Lucifer.

"And by the way, I already interviewed the new secretary. She's in your office now. I hate being your secretary anyway. good luck!" Suho said as he left.

Chanyeol then entered his office and saw a woman standing right in front of the secretary's table with long blonde hair, a black coat with a black long sleeve underneath. She also wore a short pencil skirt that complimented her long legs and a black high heel that added to her height. 

"Nice fashion sense." Chanyeol thought to himself.

"Good Morning Mr. Park" The woman greeted.

"How shall I address you? Chaeyoung? Ms. Park?" Chanyeol asked.

"Your call sir." the woman replied.

"Okay, just Ms. Park. I have a meeting at 9 am today and I need you to come with me." Chanyeol said as he went to his desk.

"Welcome to work Ms. Park Chaeyoung and Good Morning" the girl said to herself. She was dumbfounded when his boss did not even greet him but she kind of expected that. I mean, she was briefed by Suho that she will feel like working with a stone normally, and a devil when he's angry.

Her morning was pretty smooth atleast. She hasn't met the devil yet. She went to a meeting with her boss that lasted for only 30 minutes, then another meeting, then another, then another. Pretty smooth huh. It's already 1 pm and the meeting, another damn meeting, just finished. She still hasn't eaten lunch and for someone who's always hungry... this is not good.

"Let's eat lunch first." Chanyeol suggested.

"My house is pretty near here. Maybe we can eat there." he added. He was about to enter the car when Chaeyoung suddenly answered.

"Can we eat somewhere else sir?" Chaeyoung said which shocked Chanyeol.

"Why? You think I'm gonna make you eat cheap food?" Chanyeol jokingly asked. Well, he meant it a little.

"No sir. It's not like that. It's just that it's my first day and you're making me eat in your house... sir..." Chaeyoung answered honestly.

"Don't flatter yourself Ms Park." Chanyeol said.

"Oh no sir... it's not like that. I know a good place to eat here sir only a few blocks away. My friend owns it and it serves really good beef stew." Chaeyoung was more hungry just imagining the food.

"Okay." the only thing Chanyeol replied and they went to the place which Chanyeol actually knew. Just as they entered, Chaeyoung immediately greeted her friend who was just in the counter.

"Yah! Kim Jisoo!" Chaeyoung shouted.

"Oh! Park Chaeyoung!" Jisoo replied and they immediately hugged. While they were hugging, Jisoo noticed the man standing behind them.

"Oh? Kim Jisoo?" Chanyeol said.

"You know me?" Jisoo asked.

"My friend knows you." Chanyeol replied.

"You know what I want." Chaeyoung said which made Jisoo not ask Chanyeol further.

"Beef Stew. Your companion?" 

"Your best food?" Chanyeol asked 

"Beef Stew, Fish tail..." Jisoo replied.

"Then I'll get both."

"Okay sir." Jisoo said and immediately went back to the counter.

After they ate, Chaeyoung and Chanyeol immediately went back to the office. The afternoon is just the same as her first morning working. Smooth... and full of meetings. No wonder this guy is successful because he doesn't slack off. When it hit seven in the night, she immediately left as to what Chanyeol told her. He said he doesn't want his employees to work overtime unless needed so he told her to leave which Chaeyoung happily obeyed. 

As she went back home, she was greeted by Jisoo who was playing mobile games.

"Welcome home" Jisoo said without looking at Chaeyoung as she was so invested in playing.

"You're not even looking." Chaeyoung said.

"Well... atleast I greeted you." Jisoo replied.

"True though." Chaeyoung said as she sat beside Jisoo in the living room.

"I mean my boss did not even reply to my greeting." Chaeyoung said which earned her friend's attention.

"He seemed nice though." Jisoo said.

"Well, so far he is." Chaeyoung replied.

"How was your first day?" Jisoo suddenly asked.

"Aside from the 'non-greeting' and the ten meetings we attended... it's fine." Chaeyoung replied.

"Ten meetings?! Aish... you did not have to if not because of-" Jisoo wasn't able to continue because Chaeyoung cut her off.

"Unnie it's fine. By the way, Hyunsuk said he auditioned in a korean company. He said he wants to be an idol." 

"Really? Well, it runs in your blood. I still am sad you did not choose arts but I'm happy your baby brother is pursuing it."

"I think he's born to be one." Chaeyoung said, proud of his brother.

"She got it from her sister who is an amazing singer." Jisoo muttered. 

"It was an old dream Unnie... but I'm happy with what I chose."