21 - SWEET LULLABY

"Yah! Park Chanyeol! It's already 8 am! Are you not gonna wake up?! do you want me to throw water to you?!" Chaeyoung shouted as she entered their room wich made Chanyeol run to the bathroom. When Chaeyoung looked at the bedroom, it was empty.

"I'm already in the bathroom love. Don't worry." Chanyeol shouted from the inside which made Chaeng calm a bit... well, not until she saw the messy bed.

"And why is the bed this messy? I told you to fix this before taking a bath!" 

"I'm sorry?" 

"Fine. Just go faster okay? You still have to bring the kids to school." Chaeyoung said then went downstairs. Just as when she was about to fix the kids' bags, the doorbell rang. She was so shocked when she opened the door as the sight was quiet unusual in the morning.

"Jisoo unnie?!" Then Chae came hugging her.

"Good Morning Chaeng." Jisoo greeted but she doesn't seem to have a very good morning.

"Are you okay unnie? What brought you here this early?" Chaeyoung asked but Jisoo did not reply.

"Did you and Suho oppa fight again?" This time, Jisoo's reaction answered for her. Chanyeol heard what Chaeyoung had just said and decided to join the conversation.

"Oh... that's why he just called me." Chanyeol said.

"You look fine love." Chaeyoung said looking at her husband wearing his all black office outfit.

"Awe, thanks love." Chanyeol answered and planted a kiss on her lips.

"Seriously? Could we go back to 'me' here?" Jisoo said which made the two laugh.

"Sorry." Chanyeol said and went back to his story.

"As I was saying, he called me  just now, asking where you were. He said you fought and you hadn't talked to him since last night."

The last part made Chaeyoung shocked. "Since last night?!" She asked.

"Yeah."

"I asked him if he wanted to drink but he said you'd be mad so he rejected. He said he'll go to the restaurant for a while." Chanyeol added.

"Unnie, go talk to him." Chaeyoung suggested.

"Okay... I'll go talk to him, but can I see my beautiful angels first?" Just as Jisoo said it, two little girls went running towards her.

"Auntie!" The girls shouted as they went and hug her.

"Hi angels! How are you two?"

"Great!" the girls shouted in unison which made everyone laugh.

"Okay girls, time to go to school." Chanyeol said and the girls gave Jisoo one last hug before getting inside the car.

Right as they were watching the two kids leave with their dad, Jisoo muttered something which made both of them laugh.

"I still don't know how you were able to carry those two angels in your stomach with that thin body."

"I mean, If you had to live with an adult who acts like a kid named Park Chanyeol, you'll likely survive anything." Chaeyoung answered which made both of them laugh.

It's been 6 years since the Kyungsoo incident and here's what happened. Two years after, Chanyeol and Chaeyoung got married. After two months, they learned Chaeyoung is pregnant. Chaeyoung had a hard pregnancy and that's because Chaeyoung had twin girls. They named the two angels Chaeyeon and Chanmi. They stayed on Chanyeol's house and Mrs Kim and Suho moved to a new house near them... and now, they are living not happily ever after because Chaeyoung always had to put up with Childish Chanyeol. Even the twins are more responsible than him at 4 years old.