5 - ONCE A DREAM

OKAY... FIRST OF ALL... I JUST WANTED TO SAY IT'S NOT A VERY GOOD DAY TODAY. MY BABY BOY AND ANGEL KIM HANBIN JUST GOT ACCUSED OF SOMETHING HE DID NOT DO AND BECAUSE HE IS EVER SO KIND... I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GONNA SAY THIS BUT... HE LEFT IKON :'( I DID THIS TO DISTRACT MYSELF BUT I REALLY NEED TO TALK TO ANYONE BECAUSE I AM SO DEVASTATED BUT ENOUGH WITH ME NOW BACK TO THE STORY...

~ FLASHBACKS ~

Park Chaeyoung is student who was pretty much known at her school. She was a head-turner because of her beauty, an attention-catcher because of her talent and a teacher's favorite because of her wits. She was always a sight to watch at EVERY SINGLE school event... but she did not want any of that.

It was their last week in high school and their teacher entered the room with some news.

"Okay guys... As you all know school's about to end." the teacher said.

"Yes!" the students happily replied.

"Well... I know some of you already have plans and stuff but we had the privilege to host a YG Audition and students of our school does not have to wait in line like everyone else." the teacher shared to her class.

"Oh?" "Really?" '"Wow!" these are the different responses you would hear from the kids.

"Advisers can have one pick from their class who'll take a private audition... and guess who I chose." 

"PARK CHAEYOUNG!" everyone in the classroom answered.

"What do you think Chaeng?" the teacher asked.

"I'm not sure yet Ma'am... I kinda have a plan already."  Chaeyoung replied.

"Well... you still have a few days to think about it."" the teacher said.

"That's all the announcement. You can  now wander around."  the teacher added and a lot of student eventually left, still gossiping about the announcement. A girl then immediately went to Chaeyoung.

"Park Chaeng... Are you really not gonna do it?" the girl asked.

"Jisoo-unnie... you know what I always wanted to do." 

"yes... I know. what are you gonna do now?" Jisoo asked.

"I think I need to immediately tell Ma'am Im so the person who'll get chosen can prepare longer." Chaeyoung answered Jisoo.

"Can you join me in the faculty?" Chaeyoung then asked Jisoo which the girl immediately said yes.

As they entered the faculty room, they are immediately greeted by Mrs Im.

"Oh? Chaeng... Jisoo... what are you doing here? have you decided Chaeng?"

"Uhmmm... Yes I've decided Ma'am and I'm not gonna do it."

"Really? Oh... that's sad. You really have everything planned out already huh?" the teacher said, feeling bitter about what she just heard.

"Yes Ma'am... I do. I know you want me to do it but I think I know someone who deserves it more than anyone." Chaeng said which made the teacher curious.

The talk lasted for a while and the teacher was shocked with everything she said about the person who will replace her for the spot. Just as they left the room, Chaeng immediately saw  the one she was hoping to see.

"Yah! Kim Hanbin!" Chaeng shouted to the guy who was wearing earphone.

"Why?" Hanbin asked as he removed the earphones.

"What do you think about auditioning to YG?" Chaeng said with a smirk.

A week later and the auditions took place. Hanbin was the top pick amongst all the auditionees which made Chaeng really happy. She also got accepted to the college she wanted to enter taking up Corporate Finance.

"Chaeyoung-ah... did you never think of being an idol?" Jisoo said as they sat on the bleachers.

"Hm... I kinda did when I was younger. As I got older, things changed." Chaeyoung answered.

"Why though? I mean, I understand you are good in academics just like how you're good in arts but what made you so determined to not even try?" Jisoo asked.

"Well..." Chaeyoung took a deep breath and looked at the sky.

"Honestly, I don't really wanna do something just to entertain men. I wanna DO something. Prove that corporate world isn't just a 'Man's World' you know. Just like how you wanna do restaurant management." Chaeng answered honestly which just made Jisoo fancy her friend even more.

~ END OF FLASHBACK

Well.. they were able to achieve their dreams. Chaeyoung could've been more successful if not because of...

"Chaeyoung-ah! Hyunsuk's Calling!" Jisoo said from the living room as Chaeyoung was in the kitchen.

She then immediately picked it up.

"Yow brother what's up you miss me?" Chaeyoung said with a smile that immediately faded when she heard what happened.

"WHAT? Oh... Uhmmm... Okay. I'll send money first thing in the morning." Chaeyoung said as she dropped the call.

"Is everything good?" Jisoo asked looking worried.

"Not good." Chaeyoung cried and broke into tears...