7 - DEVIL'S DEN

ARE YOU STILL ENJOYING THE STORY? I'M PROCRASTINATING A LOT SO I CAN'T UPDATE REGULARLY BUT I'LL TRY TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE! HAHAHAHAHA. ENOUGH WITH ME TALKING AND HERE WILL BE YOUR NEW DEETS!

Chanyeol was so busy today but he can't keep his mind away from one thing... his secretary. If only he hadn't thrown her out then maybe he would have some help but right now, he is so stressed out and there is still a lot of work to do.

On the other hand, Chaeyoung is at home videochatting with her brother Hyunsuk. Jisoo also learned about what happened earlier that day because of Suho's talkative mouth.

"Hyunsuk-ah... Have you received the money?" 

"Yes Noona... So did you sell the house already?" Hyunsuk asked.

"Yes I have. It's too big for me anyway. By the way, about your audition in YG..." Chaeyoung was cautious asking. She knows how happy her brother was when he got the call but also knows her mother needs someone to attend to.

"It's okay Noona... Maybe it's not for me." Hyunsuk said, obviously looking disappointed.

"Actually, I know someone from YG who can potentially help you. It's not certain though." Chaeyoung cleared out.

"Really? Is he/she a staff?" Hyunsuk's enthusiasm came back.

"well... it's a he and that's all I can tell you. You'll know soon." Chaeyoung said and ended the call.

Chaeyoung was about to come back to her room when she suddenly heard Jisoo mutter something.

"What the heck is this? A resume?" Jisoo was lurking into Chaeyoung's laptop.

"What's the problem Unnie?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Why are you editing another resume? You leaving already?" Jisoo asked back.

"NO! no no. Just readying myself in case 'the devil' got loose again and suddenly fires me because he's bored. His mind is so chaotic it's like the devil's den you know?" Chaeyoung said with overflowing sarcasm.

"I thought you were gonna leave. You know how hard it was for you to get back on track because of some childish idiot and because you're too smart." Jisoo was worried Chaeng has to go point blank again if she left the job she has now.

"I know Unnie. It's just that guy has more mood swings than me even when i'm on my period." Chaeyoung said jokingly which earned a laugh from Jisoo but was immediately cut when Chaeyoung received a call.

"Hello? Who's this?" Chaeyoung asked with Jisoo still beside her.

"You said you wanted to help me.... come to the office right now." The guy on the need not to introduce himself because Chaeyoung already knows who that deep husky voice belongs to.

"Sir, it's 10 pm... are you still in the office?" Chaeyoung asked.

"It's your boss?!" Jisoo whispered which Chaeyoung immediately nodded.

"I'll tell Suho to pick you up. Bring your laptop. And you don't have to wear a uniform. Wear something comfortable because this will be an all-nighter." Chanyeol said then immediately dropped the call.

"What happened?" Jisoo asked away.

"The devil wants me in his office right away. Told you... Mood swings." Chayeoung said jokingly.

"Like... literally earlier today he said he didn't wanna see my face and now this? Did he not have a childhood or something?" She was angry just remembering how he insulted her earlier without even listening to her explanation. She's true though... even with the fact that the man did not have a childhood.

Minutes later and Suho arrived to pick up Chaeyoung. After dropping her off in the office, he immediately left.

"Well... I seems like I'm about to have a hellish night in the Devil's Den. This is gonna be a long night." Chaeyoung said as she entered the office.

Little does she know... tonight, it's not the devil that awaits her tonight.