14 - THE HOUSE

FIRST OF ALL... I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS STORY ACTUALLY RANKED #1 IN CHANROSE. IT'S SURREAL. WOW. NOW I KNOW NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME SO BACK TO THE STORY.

Jisoo's condominium was pretty big that's why when Chaeyoung said she's gonna move to different place, she offered her place immediately. They spend most of the day together anyway that's why she immediately moved in. Her place has two rooms, one huge kitchen, a pretty spacious living room and the kitchen counter is dining table. So when her family, came back to Korea, Jisoo let them stay there. Hyunsuk and Chae's mother slept in Chaeyoung's room while Chaeyoung moved to Jisoo's room.

"Unnie, are you sure it's okay for them to stay here?" Chaeyoung asked once again as they sat on the bed.

"Of course! The question is... are they okay sleeping in one room?" Jisoo said.

"Yeah. Hyunsuk is a pretty clingy guy so he admits to cuddling mother all the time." Chaeyoung said which made Jisoo laugh.

"Who would've thought that a handsome, manly guy with so much swagger is actually clingy." Jisoo said which made Chaeyoung laugh also.

"Do you have anything to do tomorrow unnie?" Chae asked.

"Well, I'm going out with Suho tomorrow and he has something planned for the whole day so..."

"I still can't believe you are finally said yes to being his girlfriend unnie." Chaeyoung said. It's only been days since Jisoo and Suho were actually official.

"Yeah... Well, I found the answer I wanted to find. I realized I really do love him... and imagining a life with him just makes me feel... complete."

"Awwww...." Chaeyoung tears are about to fall down hearing her friend say those words.

"How about you and Chanyeol..." Jisoo altered the topic.

"Well, it's surprising is it?"

"Not really." Jisoo said.

"What? Why?" Chaeyoung was shocked with her friend's answer.

"Well, you have a history of actually dating your boss."

"Correction. He's the son of my boss. Enough with my ex." Chaeyoung interjected.

"Plus, Suho actually told me that you were totally Chanyeol's style." Jisoo said which kinda made Chaeyoung thinking.

"And my girl... you are the most beautiful, hottest, cutest, kindest, most perfect girl I know. Anyone would easily fall in love with you the moment they meet you."

"What if he actually just likes me because I'm his type in a girl? What is he actually doesn't like me that much? What if-"

"Are you doubting his intentions?" Jisoo asked, seemingly heard what her bestfriend was just thinking.

"It's just that... he is so different from yet the same when we first met. I just can't believe someone like him could commit to anyone." Chaeyoung said.

"Well, Suho believes otherwise. He said you were the perfect one for him and that Chanyeol seemed to change a lot when you came into his life. Maybe you just don't know him that well yet." Jisoo said.

Now that you think about it... she may have told Chanyeol most of her story, but everything he knows about him is his likes and dislikes. NOTHING about his story.

"Hey. Don't overthink okay. Let's just sleep." Jisoo said then proceeded to sleeping.

It took Chaeyoung a while but she ended up dozing off too.

The next morning, she woke up without Jisoo beside her. She opened her phone and saw a text from her saying she left early with Suho. She also learned that her mom and and her brother went to the grocery which just leaves her alone in the house.