twenty four

Sad days.

Thats all I've seen ever since after the court trial.

Maya has been visiting Phoenix like crazy, and Mia is too scared to come along.

But I know that she will.

Miles has been attacked with work, and never got a chance to see how we're doing.

Justin never knew the man, so he thought it would be awkward.

But since Miles was working, Maya was at the hospital, and Mia was cornering herself, I hung out with Justin.

We really got to know each other, and boy were we the best of friends.

Ever since what happened to Freyja, I would never want another friend because I didn't wanna lose them.

But I think I can give Justin a shot.

Walking down the hallway with my kimono on and my black slippers that click each time I take a step.

If anyone lost me in a crowd, all they'd have to do is listen for the loud clicking and look for the blue kimono.

It was a necessary to wear.

Without the kimono, I couldn't feel like a Fey.

I wonder how Mia does it...

"Hey, Aya!" Justin rushed up to me.

"That's a lot of case files you got there." Justin said.

"Yeah. I'm training law, just like you, so I'm just looking at old files." I set them down on the coffee table in the lounge.

"Oh, rad! So maybe you and I can work on a case together! You trainin' to be a prosecutor or defense?" Justin looked at the files.

"Defense. Ever since what happened to Phoenix, I wanna help him more. Plus, Miles said it's okay if I become a defense attorney, because that won't affect our love status." I smiled slightly.

"That's cute. I wish a girl loved me like that. Or a boy." Justin said.

"Well, eventually, you'll find the one."

"I hope that's the case. Speaking of case, you wanna take the next one with me? I'll be heading to the detention center later today to visit the client."

"Sure! I mean...I don't have that much expirence, but I'd love to take my first official case!"

"Perfect! I'll see ya later today, Aya!" He stood up and did finger guns.

I chuckled and waved a normal goodbye.

Searching through the files, I found one that caught my eye.

The murder of Doug Swallow.....hmm...

On April 9th, 2014, around 3:00pm, Doug Swallow was electrocuted at the back of a Ivy University school.
Defense attorney was Mia Fey, assisted by Marvin Grossberg.
Prosecutor was Winston Payne.
The defendant was

....Phoenix Wright..

This came to shock.

I never knew that Phoenix would be accused of a crime...

The verdict handed down was not guilty, and a witness, Dahlia Hawthorne, was arrested.

Dahlia...

That name makes me bite my lip and clench my fist.

Nice to know Phoenix was not guilty, though.