thirty two

Two weeks seemed to go quickly. I hated it.

Those two weeks were the best weeks of my life.

Miles and I swam, checked out restaurants, laughed, and even saw a turtle and a lemon shark!

But once it came to an end, it was upsetting.

Phoenix was supposed to pick us up from the airport.

I was excited.

I missed Bora Bora, of course. But I missed my friends even more.

I wonder how Apollo is...

The night of the wedding, Apollo came up to me in his little bowtie and told me-

"Ms. Aya, you're like a mother to me!"

That warmed my heart.

I've always thought of Apollo as a son. It's nice to know he thinks of me as a mom.

"There's our driver." Miles said, looking at Phoenix who was rushing towards us.

Phoenix pulled me into a hug, trying to keep balance.

"Aaaaaayyyaaaaa!!! I missed you!!!!" He screeched, a smile filling his face.

I chuckled. "I missed you too."

Miles cleared his throat. "We best be going, Phoenix."

Phoenix nodded. "Sorry."

Once we made our way to the car, I started feeling sleepy and a bit nauseous, but I brushed it off.

Miles joined me in the back seat, and I leaned on him.

"What's wrong, Aya darling?" Miles asked when we began driving.

"Nothing. I'm just tired." I yawned.

"Ah, I see. I would suspect so. Get your rest, alright?"

I nodded and fell asleep in the car.

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

"Ms. Aya! You're home!" Apollo pulled me into a hug.

"Yeah, I'm home." I chuckled.

"I'm so happy you're home! I missed you, Ms. Aya!" He held me in the hug, holding a bright smile on his face.

I smiled and returned the hug.

Miles cleared his throat. "We should go inside, yes?"

"Mhm." I held his hand.

God...I feel so sick.

We headed inside of the law offices, and there I saw Maya.

She was playing a video game with some girl.

"Dang, Truce! You beat me again!" Maya jumped back.

"Hehe! You could never defeat a magician!" She poked her little hat.

Oh god. Klaviers here. How lovely.

My body either felt sick from the sight of Klavier, or felt sick from the plane ride because I ran to the bathroom, vomiting.

"Ms. Aya! Are you okay?" Apollo rubbed my back.

I huffed. "I'm....fine. It must've been the plane ride. I get a little motion sickness in planes."

Apollo still looked worried. "You should get some rest, Ms. Aya."

"No, no it's fine. I just slept."

I still feel tired....this is abnormal.

"Apollo! Come onnn! Or else I'm taking Kirby!" The same girl squeaked.

"Ah! No! Kirby's mine!" Apollo yelled.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Aya. Kirby is just too cute!" Apollo bowed, and rushed to the TV, picking up a controller.

No problem. Have fun, my son.

I wiped my mouth with a tissue and looked in the mirror.

This is weird too but...my breasts feel tender.

It must be all the swimming. It'll go away.

I walked out into the main room, sitting down in a chair.

"Aya darling, are you alright? Sorry I couldn't comfort you...I'm....a bit squeamish." Miles asked, rubbing my shoulders.

"Yeah. It's just the plane ride. It'll be okay if I just sleep it off." I yawned.

"Right. Get some rest. However, I have a meeting in a few minutes, which means I can't be there to....cuddle you." Miles blushed.

I chuckled. "It's okay, Milesy. Go do....uh...lawyery stuff!"

He laughed. "Will do. Please take care of yourself. I love you." He kissed my head, and off he went.

I leaned back in the seat, closing my eyes and trying to get some rest right there.

Phoenix looked at me. "You wanna go to my place and sleep on my couch?"

"Huh? O-oh...no, no, I'm sure it's fine if I just stay here. I should be okay." I assured him.

"No, Aya, I insist. You can have whatever you want there, too. I have to go to the store today anyway." He said.

I sighed. "You're sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Fine."

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

As was expected.

Phoenix's place was quite messy. Plates were left on the table, papers scattered across the floor, et cetera.

And his couch wasn't clean.

Last time I went here, it was fine.

It won't be weird if I sleep on his bed...right?

Y'know what, yes Aya, that is weird.

But you have no choice.

I walked to the only clean room; his bedroom.

I took off my shoes carefully, and hugged myself to sleep on his white sheeted bed.

I didn't know I slept all day and all night.

This is the shortest chapter I've ever written. I'm sorry, I just have really big plans! If you're an expert on a certain topic, you might know exactly what that plan is ;)

euphoria (miles edgeworth x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें