Chapter 3 - Miscarraige

Saphire woke up smiling. It was now twelve in the afternoon. She had a major headache and sits up, groaning. "You okay?" Adam asks her, looking at her. "Yes I'm fine, just a headache," she says. "I will get you some medicine...it will help" he says chuckling slightly. She smiles, standing up. She had to admit, Adam was very good looking. She looks down at herself and blushes. She was naked. She grabs her clothes, throwing them back on. She looks at Adam and see he put jeans and a black t-shirt on. "Let's go get you some food and some meds," Adam says, leading Saphire to his kitchen. He hands her 2 tylenol and a glass of water. "Thank you," She says softly, taking the pills. "What would you like to eat?" He asks. "Well...um anything with meat," she says laughing. "Okay!" he says, laughing, as he starts to cook her some bacon.

Once he finishes, he hands her a plate of bacon, sausage, ham, eggs and toast. "Enjoy madam," Adam says bowing. She laughs at him and starts to eat. "This is wonderful!" she says smiling. "I'm glad you like it," Adam says. Saphire finishes her food and stands. "I really should get going," Saphire says. "My sister needs me," she adds. "Okay, let me take you," Adam says. "Okay," Saphire says, as they walk, out getting in his car. Saphire was shivering in the car, not having any idea why. "You look cold," Adam says. "I'm...f-f-fine," Saphire stutters. Adam frowns, pulling the car over, putting his hand to her forehead gently. "You're burning up," he says, worried for her. "I will be fine," Saphire says, smiling. "I just think I'm getting a cold." Saphire says. Adam sighs. "Take my jacket," he says, handing her his leather jacket. She smiles, putting it on. "Thank you," she mumbles. "Are you sure I can't help you?" Adam asks, as he starts driving again. "I'm sure. I get this every year. It will go away in a few minutes," Saphire says, as her face flushes back with color. "See? All better except I'm still cold," Saphire says, smiling. Adam smiles, kissing her cheek, making her laugh. "Don't let my sister see you do that," Saphire says, as they pull up in front of the sanctuary. They get out going inside....Saphire frowns, as she sees Sparrow crying on the floor. She runs to her, dropping beside her. "Sparrow what's wrong?" she asks. "I lost the babies," she mumbles, crying on Saphire's shoulder. Saphire's face falls, and she just holds Sparrow. "It's going to be okay," Saphire says, and looks up at her sister, who was slightly glaring. "Kapu, please take Sparrow away from all these people. I will go to her soon," Saphire says. Kapu nods, taking Sparrow. Saphire stands up, looking at her sister. "Where the hell were you?!" she nearly screams. "I was...out," Saphire says, shrugging. "Whatever....go comfort your girlfriend," Sapphira says. "I will," Saphire says, glaring. She looks at Adam. "And get rid of him," Sapphira says, stalking off to try and calm herself down. Saphire sighs, looking at Adam, tears in her eyes. Adam hugs her, as she cries. As she cries, she tells him everything...how she got her kids....how she was a werewolf...and how she was falling for him. "Saphire," Adam says, smiling. "I believe you," he says. "Really?" Saphire asks. "Yes...and I don't care...I love you just the way you are," Adam says, smiling. Saphire smiles. "Let's go comfort Sparrow together," Saphire says, as they both go to talk to Sparrow.

"Sparrow..." Saphire starts, but she cuts her off. "Saphire I can't do this....I can't be a burden to you," Sparrow says. "Sparrow, you are not a burden to me!" Saphire says. "Yes I am....I should just go be rouge," Sparrow says. "Don't you dare say that," Saphire growls. "Saphire," Kapu says, motioning to Adam. Kapu didn't know she told Adam about them...no one did. Saphire sighs. "Sparrow, you are the most beautiful girl I know. I want you here with me please," Saphire says, touching Sparrows arm. Sparrow smiles up at Saphire. She peers over Saphire's shoulder. "Go hang out with him,' Sparrow says. "Really?" Saphire asks. "Yes really." Sparrow says, kissing Saphire's cheek.."You're not the only one who is falling for someone else," Sparrow whispers, so only Saphire could hear. Saphire smiles and goes with Adam into the woods and shifts in front of him. He was amazed. He pets her fur and bends down beside her whispering. "Make me like you," Adam says.