Chapter 5 - New

Saphire had run all the way to Adam's place. When she got there she fell on the ground crying. She felt as if she let her sister and her pack down. She had made a decision. She would split her back once again and let her sister move on while they made a new territory in the woods near the town. That way they could stay in the woods and still be close to the town. She stands up knocking on Adams door. He opens it. "I will make you like me," Saphire says, pushing him inside, kissing him, and closing the door.

****

Saphire wakes up after a few hours, looking over at Adam. He was smiling at her. "So how does this work?" Adam asks, slipping clothes on. Saphire laughs, grabbing her clothes. "First off, I need clean clothes," Saphire says. Adam nods. "I can do that. I used to have a girlfriend that lived here. She passed away a few years ago and I haven't gotten around to getting rid of her things," Adam says. Saphire smiles, going to the closet. "I'm sorry for that loss," She says, slipping on a red crop top and leather jeans and leather boots. "Geez, you look bad ass," Adam mutters, watching Saphire, who smirks at him. "Let's go. We have to get into the woods," Saphire says, as she leads Adam to the woods. "Adam, this is going to hurt," Saphire warns. "It's fine. Just do it," Adam says. Saphire nods and shifts. She shakes her fur. She looks at Adam and sighs jumping on Adam and scratching his side. Adam winces and looks at Saphire as she shifts back looking down at him. "I'm sorry if that hurt" Saphire says. Adam curses. "It's fine....what now?" Adam asks. "You just wait until a full moon, or you can imagine yourself as a wolf," Saphire says. "You would be a black wolf...since your hair is black," Saphire adds. Adam nods, smiling, standing up, blood dripping down his side. Saphire frowns. "I can help with that," she says. "No it's fine. Let's go to my place," Adam says. "I want to go on a run....then you can shift with me," Saphire says, as Adam nods and shifts for the first time. He was a black wolf with black eyes. Saphire smiles, shifting as well. "Let's go," she says, as they run through the woods.

****

Sparrow woke up and got dressed, sighing. She dresses into a red dress and black heels. She puts her hair up in a pony tail and walks out running into Damien. He smiles at her. "Damien," she says, blushing. Damien smiles, grabbing Sparrow's hand. "I missed you," he says, kissing Sparrow's hand lightly. "I missed you too," Sparrow says, pulling Damien to her. "Hey, we can't get caught. Saphire will get mad," Damien says. Sparrow smiles. "She will be fine. She's in love with someone else...and I'm....well I'm in love with you," Sparrow says, kissing Damien lightly.