Chapter 9 - Awake

Saphire wakes up, gasping. She sits up quickly, holding her chest. "What the hell happened?" She snaps, looking around the room. "You had a seizure," Sapphira says, hugging Saphire. "Are you okay?" she asks, making Saphire smile. "Yes, I'm fine," she says, laughing. "I think I just need to calm down. All the stress of this territory is, well, stressful," Saphire says, laughing. Sapphira chuckles. "Adam is here, sister," Sapphira says calmly. Saphire nods, sighing. "I will send him away... I want to go away from here, without him," Saphire says. "Are you sure, sister?" Sapphira asks. "Yes...you go to the territory. Take the others with you," Saphire says honestly. She was going to tell Adam they were done and it was only a one night kinda thing. Sapphira nods, smiling. She gets up and goes to tell the pack they are leaving. Kapu was the only one left in the room and he was silent. "Why did you make him a werewolf?" Kapu asks, looking down "Because I was falling for him and I still am," Saphire says. "Well...that was stupid of you," He says, laughing lightly, clearly joking. "Well no shit Sherlock," Saphire says, rolling her eyes. "Go keep my sister safe. Also," Saphire says, pinning Kapu to the wall. "If you hurt her, I WILL RIP OUT YOUR ENTRAILS OUT AND SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT!" Saphire says, smiling afterwards. "Got it?" Saphire asks, making Kapu gulp. "Got it," he says, as Saphire lets him go, smiling. He runs out of the room, staying close to Saphira. Saphire smiles and walks out of the sanctuary and walks to Adam's house. She knocks on the door and when he opens it, she smiles "Adam, I wanted to tell you something..." She starts, but Adam cuts her off. "Just wait. I want to ask you to move in with me," Adam says, making Saphire gasp. "Adam, I can't. I have to stay with my sister and my pack," Saphire says, making Adam frown as he thinks to himself, "Guess I will have to do this the hard way," he thinks. "Please just try it for a few days. If you don't like it then you can go," Adam says. "Adam..alright fine," Saphire says, caving. Adam smiles, hugging her. Saphire smiles weakly as she feels her child kick. She smiles again and goes to sit on the couch, holding her head. She takes one of the pills Daniel told her to take for the next month or so. She was told to take them whenever she got dizzy or got a headache. And at the moment she was feeling dizzy. "You okay?" Adam asks, sitting beside her. "I am fine. I just had a seizure earlier," Saphire says, shrugging. "Are you okay?" he asks, worried. "I'm fine. I will just need to take these for the next month or so," Saphire says, making Adam sigh as he had to think about how to adjust his plans. The reason why Saphire was having these seizures were because of Adam...he wasn't just a werewolf...he was a vampire, and whenever they slept together, or were together, he would drink from her, then make her forget about it. Adam holds Saphire's hand and drags her onto his lap, sighing. "Saphire," he whispers. "Yes Adam?' Saphire asks. "I want you to choose between me and your sister," he says slowly. Saphire growls, standing up quickly. "HOW THE HELL COULD YOU ASK THAT OF ME?!" she screams. "BECAUSE I have a right to!" he yells back, standing up. Saphire laughs. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!" she yells. "You were just some PATHETIC HUMAN before you met me!" Saphire yells, making Adam laugh. "Just choose," he growls. "I choose my sister! At least she doesn't make me choose!" Saphire yells, stalking towards the door, but Adam speeds in front of her, grabbing her by the throat. She gasps. "What are you-" she chokes out. "I'm a hybrid, thanks to you," he says, smirking as he drags her to the basement, throwing her down it. He smiles. The door was made out of all werewolves weakness. But since he was hybrid, it didn't hurt him as much as it did Saphire. He looks down at her as she stood up, about to run up the stairs. He throws the pills down at her and smiles. "You're mine,' He says, slamming the door, locking it. Saphire screams, running up the stairs, hitting it. She didn't have her phone, since she lost it while having her seizure. She slides down the door, her hands burning as she cried. She was scared and hoped her sister would find her soon.