Chapter 19 - Aatto

Saphire looked at the wall in surprise and looked at her sister and Kapu. "How did you get here?" She says, motioning towards Kapu. "Same as you. Daniel," Kapu says in a duh tone. "Neither of you start fighting!" Sapphira growls. "Whatever...." Saphire says, looking over and seeing Cade. She jumps back, running into the bed. She gulps. "We have to get out of here," she says, determination in her voice. "Who is he?" Sapphira asks, looking at

Saphire. "He is Cade...he is the devil," Saphire says. "How did you know that?" Sapphira asks. "Adam told me," Saphire says meekly, as something comes to mind. "Daniel has the kids," Saphire says, worry coursing through her as she looked at the wall. She read the riddle and frowned. "Do any of you GIRLS know the answer to this riddle?" Kapu asks, looking directly at Saphire with accusing eyes. "Shut up before I do something I regret," Saphire warns, growling. Sapphira growls, walking up to her sister. "STOP IT NOW!" She says, getting in her face, causing Saphire to growl, pushing her sister back. "Just get away from me," Saphire says, sighing, walking away. "What is her problem?" Kapu asks. "Shut up and help me figure out the riddle," Sapphira says, turning around to read the riddle once again. "Pure will. Maybe one of us needs to be willing to stay in hell with Cade," Kapu says. "None of us are staying," Sapphira snaps. "Yes one of us will," Saphire says as Cade starts to wake up. "What do you mean?" Kapu asks. "I mean, I am going to save your butts," Saphire says as she walks over to the riddle, placing her hand on the wall, yelping as it burns her hand. She frowns. "He opened a portal," Saphire says, her memory coming back to her. "HOW?" Sapphira asks. "By saying venishsula," Saphire says and right when she does a portal opens. She smiles. "Go," Saphire says, shoving her sister and Kapu through. She didn't know how to close it. She she stood her ground, looking at Cade right when he stood up. She looked around, seeing her sister was gone and smiles. "You lost Cade," Saphire taunts. "Oh I haven't lost," Cade says, smirking as he walks closer to Saphire. He looks at the portal and says, "hershuna," and just like that, it closes. He looks back at Saphire and sighs. "Gosh you father had ruined you and your sister," Cade says. "Oh and how would you know my father?" Saphire asks, growling. "Well, I am his father so," Cade says, stepping closer to Saphire again, making her step back. She could feel the heat on the wall and growls she steps forward, bumping right into Cade. She shoves him back hard and steps away from the wall, circling so her back was to the lake of fire. She had a plan and she hoped to hell it would work. Cade growls. "Now, is that anyway to treat family?" He asks. "It is when the family treats you like you're property," Saphire says, feeling sick. She holds her stomach and gasps as her water broke. "Not now of all the dang times this could of happened. Why now?" She murmurs to herself. "You're about to give birth. Lay down," Cade says. "No, I refuse to let you help me," Saphire says, breathing heavily. "Listen, you are a new hybrid about to give birth. You have gone insane and if you don't let me help you, you might stay that way forever! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?" Cade yells, his eyes lighting like a flame. He makes Saphire jump and she gulps "I don't want your help," Saphire says, wheezing. "That's what you're sister said, but after awhile of being in pain because of being a hybrid, she took my help. I gave her a sedative when she first arrived because she was waking up. I gave one to the boy as well. They are now normal hybrids, but you I left alone because I like your personality. In fact, I will give you the pet name that suits you, Spunky," Cade says, smirking as he watches Saphire glare at him. "Fine help me," Saphire says weakly, holding her stomach in pain. Cade nods, picking Saphire up, making her skin crawl. She says nothing as Cade helps her give birth to a baby boy. He smiles, handing Saphire her son. Saphire holds her son close, quietly trying to get her breathing down. She was burning up and was annoyed, which made it ten times worse. Cade frowns. "I will find you a spot here that isn't so hot," Cade says quietly, looking at the mark on Saphire's neck. It was a mark of the devil. It was blood red 666 with devil horns and spear next to it. She had not yet noticed it. She was to busy with thinking of a way to reason with Cade. She had decided to name the baby Aatto, it meant noble wolf, evening. He was born with dark hair and bright shocking blue eyes. She smiles, kissing his head. She looks up at Cade. "Why did you bring my sister and me here?" she asks. "Because we are family and I need you two to take over hell, since your worthless father didn't and Daniel can't. He is too human while your father...ha he is so much like me. He just hides it very well," Cade says. "He has never acted anything like you," Saphire says. "Like you and I just said he acts," Cade says, sighing. "Did Daniel bring my sister's and I's kids to you?" Saphire says, standing up slowly, laying Aatto on the bed. "You won't ever know," Cade says, opening a portal, grabbing Saphire, throwing her on the other half of the bed next to Aatto and shoves her through. Right before she went through, he smiled and said "We shall meet again, Spunky," He says as Saphire arrives right next to her sister and Kapu, who were arguing.