Chapter 16 - Has She Gone Mad?

(Really short chapter)

Sapphira stared after her sister, curious as to what was going on, but she shrugged it off. She walked off and thought she heard a noise inside the place that she took Daniel in with her. She quickly turned around. She turned back around and sighed. "Nothing's wrong... they probably just knocked something off a shelf by accident..." she told herself. Then she heard a loud noise and heard Saphire yelling at him. And she heard exactly what she said... don't touch me... that suddenly set her off and she was mad. She snarled to herself and shifted then ran into the building, and saw Saphire tied to a bed and Daniel standing next to her. "DANIEL!!" she snarled loudly. He jumped, hearing his name. "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS ABOUT?!" she demanded. He stared at her in fear, his hands starting to shake. He said nothing, but continued to stare. "WELL?! I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" she said, getting even more mad. Daniel stared at her and started to stutter, "S-Sapphira, you d-don't understand! I-I had to!" he was saying. "DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP DANIEL!" she said, getting ready to jump on him. He shrank back from her, shaking. She suddenly jumped on his, growling at him loudly. Then, there was a pain. He had injected her with a sedative. She suddenly felt numb and fell to the floor, unable to move. Daniel picked her up and set her on a bed next to her sister and tied her to the bed. Then everything went black.