Chapter 11 - Fear

"What the hell is this?!" Adam yells, grabbing the phone from Saphire. "Nothing," Saphire says, standing, smiling slightly. "What are planning?" Adam growls, stalking closer to Saphire. Saphire gulps, stepping back. "Don't touch me..." Saphire growls, her eyes filled with anger. "What are you going to do werewolf? I'm a hybrid and soon so will my friends because you are going to turn them so we can wipe your kind out," Adam says, smiling. "Like hell I will!" Saphire says, smacking Adam hard across the face and shoving him back. He stumbles and she takes this chance, bolting up the stairs. She gets to the door, throwing herself at it shoving it open. She didn't know the handle was wooden or that it was unlocked. She stumbles as the door opened easily and she fell to the ground. She was about to get up again, when three men stood above her. Adam stalked up the stairs, laughing. "Saphire....you can't leave," Adam says, his voice sickly sweet. "Go to hell," Saphire growls darkly, her eyes turning almost black. She spits in his face and he scoffs, slapping her hard. She yelps, curling up into a ball. Adam sighs, picking her up, carrying her down stairs laying her on the small bed. "Don't ever run again...or I will kill you...because I just realized I can make hybrids..I don't need you as I thought I did....now you're just my trophy...and when you give birth...I hope you life because your kid will be special...the first hybrid child...feel special love," Adam says, tieing Saphire to the bed. She growls, ripping the ties off the bed. "Don't you dare tie me to the bed!" Saphire says, as Adam crawls on top of her, his three friends walking down the stairs. He pulls out a syringe. "I just need you to think I'm the good guy again...and the way to do that is make it so I can easily control your thoughts," Adam says, frowning. "And what's that?" Saphire asks, her heart race picking up. "To turn you into a hybrid, love," Adam says, about to inject her with the syringe, but there was a knock on the door. "Damn it..John go see who it is, while I finish this," Adam says, as the man, John, leaves. Saphire heard the door open and heard him scream. There was a wolf in the house...and not just one but two. "Scott, Kyle, let's go," Adam says, jumping off of Saphire, walking up the stairs, slamming the door behind him locking it.

"Sapphira," Adam coos, smirking. "Where the HELL is my sister?!" Sapphira screams. "She is in the woods somewhere. I had my men bury her body," Adam says. Sapphira screams, lunging at Adam, but Scott speeds in front of Adam, grabbing Sapphira by the throat, biting into her shoulder, drinking from her. He then throws her out the door, letting her head hit the tree. Kapu growls, about to attack, when the same thing happens to him, but from Kyle. Kapu grunts as he hit the tree and he looks over see Sapphira was unconscious. He pulls himself up, picking her up and running off into their territory. Adam smirks and goes inside with his friends to drink. Meanwhile, Saphire sat their in the basement, shivering and thinking about how she will escape