Chapter 23 - Growing Up

The kids were all now 16. They had all moved on with their lives were being homeschooled. Bexley looked just like Saphire and was still upset about losing her mother, but she got through it mainly because she was dating Alex, the leader of the pack warriors. He cared for her a lot. He had protected her from attack they had in the 16 years. He was 18, but no one cared. It was true love. Alex made sure that Bexley didn't do anything stupid to herself to try and go to her mother and she never did.

Bexley was walking through the woods alone, when she heard a sound. She whips around, seeing a man with a shotgun. "Now what is a pretty women like you doing in the woods all alone?" He says, walking towards her. Bexley steps back, growling low in her chest. "Stay the hell away from me," She snaps. "Oh come on, sweet cheeks. Who's your mom? I'm sure she is just as beautiful as you...hell is she a whore like you too?" He sneers. "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!!" Bexley shouts. "Oh you're feisty," he says, raising his gun. "Follow me now," he says "No," Bexley says, jumping at him, shifting mid air. She was a white wolf as well and she landed on the man, tearing him in pieces in quick ease. She shifts back and walks back to camp. She says nothing to anyone and goes inside. It was dark now and everyone was asleep. She sighs, showering. She finishes and get dressed for bed. She was just laying down when she heard a soft voice singing. "You will never hurt. You will never die. You are such a special baby. And you, you are mine," Saphire's voice rings out, waking everyone up. Sapphira was the first to wake. "Saphire," She says wearily as all the kids were now fully awake. Saphire's spirit appears in front of them. "Mom," Bexley says, tears falling down her face. "Saphire," Sapphira says, staring in disbelief. "I'm still here...come find me," Saphire says, jumping she heard a door slam shut. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" a voice yelled...it was distorted an no one knew who it was. "I have to go. I love you all..Sapphira." Saphire starts. but before she can finish, she screams in pain and disappears.

Everyone looks at each other, not sure what to say, that was until Bexley said what everyone was thinking. "We need to find her."