Chapter 7 - Decisions, Decisions

(Really short chapter)

"Are you serious!" Sapphira nearly yells. "Sister! Enough! All I am trying to do is make everyone happy but i can not be happy myself," Saphire says, sighing. "Sister, I know we found a territory...but I have other plans in mind," Saphire says slowly. "What do you mean?" Sapphira asks. "I have my own territory where my pack can stay. We can still be together, " Saphire says, making Sapphira frown. "What? No you can't leave. I will let Adam in.....but I need to ask Kapu first," Sapphira says. Saphire nods. "Until then, I need to go into town...I want to live a somewhat human life sister...I want a job...I want to live a human life," Saphire mumbles, leaving Sapphira speechless. "Sister...I..you can't leave the pack...and you can't live with HUMANS!" Sapphira yells. "Sister I'm pregnant," Saphire says, looking down. "With whose kids?" Sapphira asks. "With Adams," Saphire says, looking down sighing. "What. Did. You. say." Sapphira growls. "Sister...I'm sorry....I was drunk," Saphire somewhat tells the truth. "Tell me the truth, Saphire," Sapphira says calmly. Saphire sighs and tells her the truth. She had tears running down her face. By the time she finished, she had fallen to the ground. "Saphire are you okay?" Sapphira says. "I don't feel so good," Saphire says, passing out.