Chapter 12 - Tranquelized

Sapphira was barely awake when she realized that Kapu was racing her back to the territory. She looked around and saw everyone staring at her, but it was all a blur. She shot up and saw that she was with Daniel, the pack doctor. "Daniel, what's going on? Where's Kapu?" she said, looking around. "Sapphira! Sapphira! Calm down. He's waiting outside. I'll go get him," he said, walking to the door. She calmed down a bit when he did that. Kapu came in quickly and went right to her. As soon as he got to her she saw something that startled her. He had a bite mark on his neck. "Kapu, what happened to your neck?!" she gasped, horrified. He sighed. "They bit us, Sapphira... both of us," he said, looking down. She gasped again and felt her neck. He was right. There were two bite marks in the same spot as his. "That means... he made us hybrids, Kapu... Saphire was clearly bitten too! We have to go get her!!" she said, trying to get up. Daniel quickly grabbed her and pushed her back down. "Sapphira, you can't get up yet! You need to lay down!" Daniel said, frantically trying to get her to calm down. "Daniel, what I need to do, is GO GET MY SISTER! UNDERSTAND?!" she snarled in his face. He stared at her for a second. "No," he said calmly. "What did you just say to me?" she growled at him. "I said no! You need to lay down! NOW!" he snarled at her, pushing her back down. "How dare you! I need to get my sister!! NOW GET OFF!!" she growled, trying to push him off. He grabbed a syringe and injected her with a tranquilizer. "What was that?!" she gasped. "Something to calm you down," he replied. "I AM CALM!!" she growled loudly. "Really?" he said sarcastically. "Yes! I'm perfectly-" she started, but fell asleep. Kapu just stood there and stared at her, then looked back at Daniel. "She'll be fine in a couple hours... but I suggest you stay in here when she wakes up, so that she doesn't freak out ok?" Daniel told Kapu. "O-ok..." Kapu said quietly, still in shock over what had just happened right in front of him.

She woke up slowly and sat up, rubbing her head. "Ugh my head... what happened?" she said to herself, looking around. She remembered she was in the doctor's place and sighed. She looked to another side of the room and saw Kapu asleep on the couch. She smiled. "He waited here the whole time? He's so sweet. And he's so cute when he's asleep," she thought to herself, giggling a bit. She carefully got off the bed, holding on to it because she was a bit loopy. She walked over to Kapu and woke him up gently. He looked up at her and smiled. "Hey, beautiful. Did you enjoy your nap?" he said jokingly. "Oh shush," she laughed. He hugged her, laughing. She saw the same tranquilizer that was used on her earlier and suddenly had a plan. She grabbed 4 or 5 of them and ran outside, followed by Kapu. "I'm going back for her..." she said looking towards the house and running. When she arrives, she had a sudden rush of anger come over her. She pounded on the door and was met by a familiar face. Adam.