Chapter 17 - Hell

Saphire woke up, groaning. She tries to move and sees she is tied to it. She growls in anger and pulls on the restraints. "DANIEL!" Saphire screams. "Saphire, calm down," Daniel says, walking over. "Don't tell me to calm down!" Saphire screams, pulling on the restraints. "Saphire stop! You're not well," Daniel says. "I am perfectly fine," Saphire says, trying to force herself to be calm. "Saphire. Please. Stop," Daniel says. "Daniel, what's happening to me? " Saphire asks, calming herself down. "Saphire what did Adam tell you exactly?" Daniel asks. "He said the devil wanted me," Saphire says, starting to fight against the restraints again. "Then maybe we should give you to the devil," Daniel says. "Are you INSANE?!" Saphire screams. "No I'm not. Maybe the hybrid venom in your system needs to be called down and maybe the devil can do just that...you and your sister will go...along with Kapu. I will watch the kids," Daniel says as Saphire struggled, fear pulsing through her. "Daniel no don't do this," Saphire says as Daniel calls Kapu in and knocks him out with sedatives. He lays him in a hospital bed, tying him up as well. He brushes his hands off and goes and lights three candles, putting salt around in a big circle. He steps inside the circle, lighting the candles. He starts chanting. "Ima bede diablo comi fed Diablo COMI FED DIABLO!" he screams and, at the last chant, all the lights shut off and in and a handsome looking man appears beside the circle of salt. "Cade," Daniel says, standing, smiling "Daniel, my loyal hybrid," Cade says, smiling. "Why did you call me?" Cade asks. "To give you the girl you wanted, plus two others," Daniel says, walking over to Saphire, who was staring in shock and fear. Cade smiles, walking over with Daniel. "Hmm Adam was right...but I want Sapphira as well. They will both be beautiful queens of hell," Cade says "Then take them. I will give you the kids soon," Daniel says as Cade opens a portal saying, "venishsula," and takes Sapphira, Saphire and Kapu to 'help' . "Pleasure seeing you again old friend....or should I say..son," Cade says as he vanishes.